Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Where should i copy and paste the incest patch for android?
Last time I was played on Android is v50032 I think. I have filled 4 Hearts on Valerie and I can do "Play" with her same as I can with other girls. If Incest patch allowed this than I can only say that I didn't do anything special. Just download and install the game. I guess it was already there. Incest patch I mean.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Hey man, can you tell me perhaps how to get the pickaxe from the security room? It says it's too high up to get it. I dunno if i am missing something obvious, logically you would think i could use one of the many chairs in the room but apparently nothing works or am i missing something?
there are a pair of shoes one floor down,, from main entrance , go north, then go right,, should run right into them... you can also use them to get 3 other things.. 1) on shelf , outside rm8,. 2) shelf in hall , south of library,. 3) shelf in kitchen, by the door to the rooms...

Reactions: NeroZee

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
How to get the grappling hook, I am searching at the place where Andy pointed me to but I can't find it. Please help.
first hook, go outside, goto bridge, turn north, follow the wall north, walking , not hyper.. bout 4 steps you should trip over it...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Last time I was played on Android is v50032 I think. I have filled 4 Hearts on Valerie and I can do "Play" with her same as I can with other girls. If Incest patch allowed this than I can only say that I didn't do anything special. Just download and install the game. I guess it was already there. Incest patch I mean.
the only real change is/was you call her mom twice in the game,, rest of the time it's Val...

cri

Oct 23, 2017
second wheel is in the woods,, on the shelf, by the chest...
you mean the wheel you find where is the fat friend eating the mushrooms. Fuck, then I need the other Wheel, that is the one that I do not know where it is.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes