NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
after you have followed the squirrel , around the outside of the building,, goto the east tower, 3rd floor, locked door,, then turn south, goto the center of the south wall, click on wall weak spot, pickax, keycard,, go in room....
Hey man, can you tell me perhaps how to get the pickaxe from the security room? It says it's too high up to get it. I dunno if i am missing something obvious, logically you would think i could use one of the many chairs in the room but apparently nothing works or am i missing something?

Reactions: jan.spam

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
I "crafted" a Mac version using the PC data, it loads the previous saves and it allowed me to get to the end of 64051 (64% completed) without any apparent bug ... but keep in mind that i used a save from previous version so i just tested new content.

Here you can download Mac 64051 unofficial version:

Let me know if any errors occur
Awesome! Thanks, man! No bugs to report. Played like a dream.

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I "crafted" a Mac version using the PC data, it loads the previous saves and it allowed me to get to the end of 64051 (64% completed) without any apparent bug ... but keep in mind that i used a save from previous version so i just tested new content.

Here you can download Mac 64051 unofficial version:

Let me know if any errors occur
bravo! played to the end, no issues at all, you are our hero!

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Apologies if this was already answered somewhere, but i am following the walkthrough guide and i can't find where it's explained how to get the pickaxe from the security room? Apparently it's too high up.

Can anyone help me with that?
You need the jumping shoes witch you get after turning off the lasers by turning on the heaters. Look at the walkthrough.

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes