• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
still missing the last page of Val (actual update). Also there is still a locked door, even they all want to leave as soon as possible. So maybe the last page is in there? but how to access this room?
If my guess is wrong, then where to find this page?

1567368754181.png

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Can't get Val's last page, I think it's behind the rocks in the area where the underground spider lair is, the nitroglycerin is still there to be used so I guess I need to find another container?

lolix555

Aug 18, 2019
to get the last page you need to create a new dynamite and go to the place with the scorpions and blow the rock on the left side. then just go up up down down and left

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Can't get Val's last page, I think it's behind the rocks in the area where the underground spider lair is, the nitroglycerin is still there to be used so I guess I need to find another container?
YAY - thanks mate - i had an container and you gave me the right idea
thats the way to the page
(container found on 3rd floor left side south (this small passage was blocked by laser before, but after security downshot this is open
btw: look inside the spider cave before you entering into new forest after blasting the rocks - there is a message you need to read before.
Of course there are some other steps you need to do to get that page, but i dont want to spoil all
Page: "Breed and Feed"

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
but still: what about this door?
is it normal to be still closed? or did i miss something?
1567370087081.png

4.40 star(s) 252 Votes