WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I talked to Val and still can't go on the roof
CELL SIGNAL:
Talk to Val (she's in front of the library - although this doesn't help), then go outside (through the main entrance) and get a voicemail from Dad - THEN go up in the Eastern Tower and pickaxe your way through the wall where the cracks are. Brad will tell you 'I should go back inside'. Do this and proceed to the third floor where you'll need to talk to Val again. This time it's a different topic though. THEN go back to the roof (Eastern Tower) again and use the phone now - two calls ...

And BTW: What a cheating prick :cautious:

Last edited:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Just tried this and it's a lot better than I expected. I dare even say it's amazingly good. I wasn't expecting much, Old ladies are cool (and those are pretty hot) but not my preference and the gameplay, in particular, impressed me.

I LOVE that there's a map. Evey game should have a fucking map. There's a lot of running back and forth and without consulting the hints it's sometimes to know where to go next but the map really helps with nagivation and makes it less tedious/confusing.

Animations are great. If anything the sex things are kinda short but it looks so good and the characters are interesting enough that I don't mind. The story's pretty interesting too. Nothing mind blowing but it's the cherry on top of this delicious cake.

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
do the violet triangle has anything to do with the missing page?
yes. after seeing scene, you have to make the dinamite with rice and nitroglicerin again, and go to the old chuch in the woods, then blow the rocks on the west
the correct path is (up,up,down,down,left) then you see another triangle and the page, who disappears. After all that, get back to the triangle in 2nd floor, and there it is.

Reactions: DrFree

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
someone found vals kamasutra page? i miss "beed and feed". and damn the scenes were again so hot just sad brad still cannot come in val's pussy

hades

May 18, 2017
does anyone have a save from the previous chapter my hardrive died and well now im at 0% on all my games

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
someone found vals kamasutra page? i miss "beed and feed". and damn the scenes were again so hot just sad brad still cannot come in val's pussy
Make one more dynamite, go to woods where its old church, blow up wall east of old church area, then up up down down left sequence, then stand on purple thing. Page will disappear but you will find it on second floor west.

edit Nice update with orgy stuff. Its done pretty good unlike last time.

Reactions: guifku01

kurokitsune17

Jan 28, 2018
That will be the final one probably, then afterwards there will be an epilogue where everyone is pregnant.

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes