YourStepMom69

May 8, 2019
It's in the Maze. Lower right screenshot. Meaning when you enter in the library Go downwards, right, downwards, downwards, left, downwards and right.
I’m almost certain I have the page in the maze already. The one I am missing is Katherine Standing Anal. Is it somewhere else?

tmv

May 31, 2017
This episode added a heart, didn't it? Yet I seem to have missed it. Any suggestions?
Thanx

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I didn't post this as rar before, but here it is. P.S. Amanda 11th Kamasutra Page which is in the Men Toilet you can collect earlier. But I think this order is optimal.
ok first key,: is outside, but you have to have the father's map.. an the chest is outside kat's room (second floor west tower)..
second key,: you need the metal detector, is under the carpet outside kat's room,, chest is where you got the KS book (second floor east tower)..
third key,: is in father's room (third floor west tower), in the dresser,, chest is in mendel's office (second floor main entrance)..
forth key,: is on the shelf in the kitchen , by the door to the rooms, (you need jump shoes to get),, chest in the woods, first screen, northwest corner..
fifth key,: in trash can , east tower third floor (outside locked squirrel room), chest is in rm 8, (directly south of security room, use east hall, in south west corner..)
sixth key,: is in grave yard (need machete), goto woods, go right, go north,, chest is in boys restroom, north of main entrance..
seventh key,: in woods, goto woods, climb rope, go left. in southwest corner,, chest is in compass room, from main entrance, go upstairs, go left, room is in north west corner..
eighth key,: is on cabinet,, from main entrance, goto the third floor, move boxes on right hallway (need dolly), key is on cabinet, at end of hall,, chest is in woods, goto woods, climb rope, climb second rope, go right, climb rope, chest is in south east corner, next to where the "Dolly" wheel was...

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I’m almost certain I have the page in the maze already. The one I am missing is Katherine Standing Anal. Is it somewhere else?
You ask for Katherine 13th page. This page is in the Maze. Her 14th page is in the Chest near 2nd Wheel. And that's all Kamasutra Pages in this last update.
This episode added a heart, didn't it? Yet I seem to have missed it. Any suggestions?
Thanx
It's only 1 Heart in this last update. And it's Katherine's. Situation with Hearts should be after you finish this last update like this. Amber, Amanda, Katherine (all of them 6 Hearts) and Valerie (4 Hearts). And no Heart Containers free.

YourStepMom69

May 8, 2019
You ask for Katherine 13th page. This page is in the Maze. Her 14th page is in the Chest near 2nd Wheel. And that's all Kamasutra Pages in this last update.

It's only 1 Heart in this last update. And it's Katherine's. Situation with Hearts should be after you finish this last update like this. Amber, Amanda, Katherine (all of them 6 Hearts) and Valerie (4 Hearts). And no Heart Containers free.
Yeah sorry it's Katherine 12, not 13 that I'm missing. I am a big dumb idiot and can't count.

HuN7eR

Sep 27, 2017
Sorry to bother with this stupid question, but I have 53/54 pages.

16 Amber
15 Amanda
14 Kat
08 Val.

Can someone please tell me what I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
Sorry to bother with this stupid question, but I have 53/54 pages.

16 Amber
15 Amanda
14 Kat
08 Val.

Can someone please tell me what I'm missing? Thanks in advance.
post your KS book pages an one of us will tell what an where....

4.40 star(s) 253 Votes