Noci01

Apr 15, 2019
Really enjoyed playing this. Eager to see the additional content the squirle was talking about.
The game was quite addictive too ;)

cumulus

Feb 23, 2019
Hi guys,
Is there a way that I can update to version 64051 from v61042 without downloading the whole 2.7 GB?
Anyone has the 'just' update file?

Thanks,

Best
I think there's a way to to that. NLT releases update patch on Patreon. I was a patron a while ago and I've seen that.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
alright i finished everything ALONE without YOUR HELP FUg erd GUYS

Qianke you expect people to help you when you talk to them like that? maybe if you were a bit nicer with how you asked for help, you might not get ignored!

Reactions: krikas

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
is there a reason why the walkthrough ends after the prison?

I'm kind of stuck searching the holy stick.
,, holy rod,, go back to outside the prison room, goto the center of the south wall (between out croppings) mouse over / click on weak spot, pickax, holy rod room... an if you need the beads location let me know...

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
hey guys,
I have completed this update (LOL!! So funny, a talking squirrel came to basement and said this update is finished!)
But I am missing one kamasutra page.
Can any one point me how to find it?

Thanks,

Reactions: kekistanik

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
hey guys,
I have completed this update (LOL!! So funny, a talking squirrel came to basement and said this update is finished!)
But I am missing one kamasutra page.
Can any one point me how to find it?

Thanks,

View attachment 300176
I can help you with the page. When you climb on 1st Rope go left to the place where you find Cassette. Where is marked with red circle use Showel. About Heart you have 5 instead 6 Heart on Katherine. That mean you fail to earn it. If you have 1 unused Heart Container use it on Katherine. Then go to the Bonus Area and buy this 1 missing Heart. It will cost you 1 Coin. But you can use Save Edit to hack this 1 Coin back. Well that's what I'll do if you don't want to play from beginning or same previous save if you have one. But you can also search the thread for Full Save other people here already posted.

Reactions: meepo125

meepo125

Apr 24, 2018
I can help you with the page. When you climb on 1st Rope go left to the place where you find Cassette. Where is marked with red circle use Showel. About Heart you have 5 instead 6 Heart on Katherine. That mean you fail to earn it. If you have 1 unused Heart Container use it on Katherine. Then go to the Bonus Area and buy this 1 missing Heart. It will cost you 1 Coin. But you can use Save Edit to hack this 1 Coin back. Well that's what I'll do if you don't want to play from beginning or same previous save if you have one. But you can also search the thread for Full Save other people here already post.
@Donnie Brasco Wow thanks a lot for taking your time to explain how to get the heart and the page to me.
I finally finished it without using hack, found all the pages and hearts :) , THANK YOU !!

Great game , very sexy & nice story and plot , and it doesn't become stuck suddenly.
Cant wait for the next update. this game is becoming an addiction to me.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes