Kab6665

Jan 6, 2019
Thanks for that cryptic clue. Looked where the squirrel came into the building, no hook. What am I missing?
ahh...my bad dude...for finding the hat u don't need the hook...i got confused reading the comments..i didn't need the hook for finding the hat. andy will tell u he stepped on something outside when looking for treasure at some point. u will find grapple hook after that..a guy has a gameplay video in youtube. just search it. his video will help.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Donnie Brasco
Nice Man... BTW... Why you use Hard Mode? O_O
I was thought that will be more interesting playing on Hard mode, but now it seems only Heart Containers make differences. So in Hard mode you must just pay attention of using Heart Containers. Nowadays it doesn't matters anymore... Hard or Normal mode. But since I already shared locations of goodies in the games and Heart Containers is one of those i keep playing on Hard so I can provide Heart Containers locations in the future as well. That's why mostly.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
i finished this update but im still missing the heart container from this episode. where do i find the heart container from this update! i currently have all 6 on amber and amanda, 5 on kat, and 4 on val. i would assume i did this right and im missing a container somewhere because all my current heart containers on the girls are full and i just havent found the 6th for kat!
Last Heart Container you can collect is v57041. Here it is locations of all Heart Containers... https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-epidemic-v64051-nlt-media.15687/post-1872679. But you must have a save before you earned Katherine last Heart. So you can added on Katherine when you find this last one.
Hello where could i find Valerie #6 kamatsura page? Im only missing one please help
Valerie 06 (Click here than choose Skeleton Key).jpg
In this room. 2nd floor. Door opposite to door number 8. Just use Skeleton Key to unlock the Chest.

Reactions: Erecticman007

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
I'm stuck here too... Did you find solution ?
if you typed 1234 in the security room, then you need to go to the locked girls in the east basement, then go left hall,, this room has blue disk & a photo on the floor.. goto the center south wall (between the 2 out croppings) , mouse over / click on weak spot, pickax, ..holy rod room...

robnots

Dec 12, 2018
ahh...my bad dude...for finding the hat u don't need the hook...i got confused reading the comments..i didn't need the hook for finding the hat. andy will tell u he stepped on something outside when looking for treasure at some point. u will find grapple hook after that..a guy has a gameplay video in youtube. just search it. his video will help.
andy was the first hook...

Hentaihoney

Aug 10, 2017
The hint I am getting now is to find all remaining security chips. I think I may have missed the 7th one and it is in one of the rooms I can't access because Mendel is currently free talking to the security chief and everytime I try to go there I am redirected because is pissed at me? Currently I have Andy and Simon still looking for the grappling hook and can't seem to progress. Any ideas?

Heavenly Demon

Sep 29, 2018
if you are talking the one's in the maze , you don't,, but, if you are talking in the west hall room,, did you get the note from kat..? the code is in the note,,, "the code for thee one to," or,, the code: 4312..
How did you get the note from kat..? and I can't seem to find the wrist watch..!

WalpurgisX

Sep 11, 2017
I'm stuck in normal mode at squirrel when it went outside with Kat's outfit and started to climb to the west site.
The hint said i might find a license key(or whatever it was, i forgot) close to the locked door to get in.
Need help

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes