Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
how can you get into mendels office ? they are all red , im at 36% did i miss a scene ? been looking all over in the thread and walkthrough but cant last radiators . thanks
In one point of the Game hint tell you to steal Mandel's Security Card. When this happened steal his Security Card which unlocked the Room with 7th Radiator and some goodies there.

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
How do I find dolly wheel's and how do I get thing's on top of selves? seems I'm the only kid in history that can climb. Lol

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Ok got the magic Johnson shoes to jump and one wheel for dolly anyone know were the other wheel is?
It's in the woods near the end of this update at the forest. It is in the map that Buddy eats the magic mushrooms and you get Katherine's page. I think under one of the trees.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i finished this update but im still missing the heart container from this episode. where do i find the heart container from this update! i currently have all 6 on amber and amanda, 5 on kat, and 4 on val. i would assume i did this right and im missing a container somewhere because all my current heart containers on the girls are full and i just havent found the 6th for kat!

iBladieX

May 11, 2019
You guys could tell me where i can get another grappling hook? i mean, when i used the first one it disapeared of my inventory, and i need another one to get the wheel, i already have one

Reactions: Pogo123

Kab6665

Jan 6, 2019
hi guys... i found the wheel behind laser but have no idea where is other one...can anyone help?

4.40 star(s) 250 Votes