Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
cover.jpg

Overview::
Jump into the world full of elves, orcs, unbelievable situations and hot 18+ action in Lust Fantasy - an adult isekai visual novel about a regular guy who accidentally gets teleported into a medieval world full of magic and mysteries! Would you find the way back?..​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-08
Release Date: 2024-09-07
Developer: Dirty Adventures
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, +29
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustFantasy-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Old Man Dude

Feb 12, 2021
Here's hoping Truck-Kun doesn't come for revenge after you decide to stay and build a harem. And use your OP skills to be given your own country... :LOL:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I AM THE TRUCK IN THIS WORLD

AND THIS WILL BE A NEVER ENDING WILD WILD RIDE

Nerdbro

Jan 24, 2018
These devs and their easy cash grabbers lol.. there's so many of these same games dunno if people actually buys them or not

Reactions: PapaSt4lin

CrowArt

Dec 9, 2017
It seems to have opened the entire gallery, but for some reason there are no some scenes that are here...

2Q2see

Apr 1, 2020
These devs and their easy cash grabbers lol.. there's so many of these same games dunno if people actually buys them or not
the leading theory is these games are made for laundering money and I am going to be honest they could at least give me some of the crumbs from their juicy pie if they are going to throw trash at us that is the least they can do

• Thinking Face
Reactions: flannan

dubisek

Nov 25, 2017
the leading theory is these games are made for laundering money and I am going to be honest they could at least give me some of the crumbs from their juicy pie if they are going to throw trash at us that is the least they can do
Sorry, what? By leading theory you mean your random tinfoil thought? How do you imagien one launders game with sex games on steam lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote