Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I admit you're not wrong, I have a soft spot for orcs too, and it's true that the blacksmith has a certain charm, but we have no action with him, which is shame...
Hey, if you complete his quest there is a chance for sex with the blacksmith. I do it on every walkthrough I do. Only anal-bottom sequence...but at least it's something.

chraae

Jun 13, 2020
1631247227780.png
hey so i had been stuck in this way till 5.4 to now, so help ?
also i had try run as administrator and end task now,
the error happen after i close the laptop but let the game open

Yaiba

Jul 30, 2017
From what I can tell, animated sex scenes for the Worgen followers, as well as 6 new sex scenes, 4 for Male and 2 for Female. (female being Brox and the male Worgen follower, male gets Adan and Nile too)
It involves having max affection with them, buying their underwear from a goblin in the reception area during the day and then meeting a certain score with them during the strip minigame (with the owner of the Underwear being part of them ofc)
Alternatively just use the "Doggy" cheat code to see the scenes.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Little tip:
- take the game on Itchio, or better yet, take it on Patreon, (like that, you have the latest version and in good conditions)
- and then you come here on F95zone for additional content that has been made by fans. ;)
Wait, fan made content? That sounds really interesting. Do you have a link?

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
I think the dev's probably more into M/M stuff to be honest. There's a lot, and I mean A LOT more stuff leaning that way, and M/M scenes seem to get more care than M/F ones. The female content might have been added more as a way to please people who aren't fans of M/M than to actually have a balance of content. But yeah, even if you're trying to play dominant, it's clear the aim is for the PC to be submissive...
The skew towards M/M doesn't come from the dev, but rather that new content is often voted on by the supporters, and they overwhelmingly want M/M content. So when most of the people actually paying him want M/M, then that's what he makes. If people want more M/F or F/F than they're already getting, then they should pay the creator.

Personally I speculate the straight people are so used to being catered to that they have become "spoiled" and don't want to pay, while gay folk are happier to sink money into something that is actually for them. I'm obviously just guessing as to why, but when a demographic that represents less than 10% of potential customers have a bigger representation then there's obviously some reason.

But the fact remains that the paying customers prefer M/M, so that's what they get. Personally I'd like more M/F, but I'm not paying him, so can't really fault the guy for not putting my desires above the people paying his bills.

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
That's an odd thing to say if you've ever looked at top lists for Adult Patreon/SS.
No it's not. I made it clear that it was pure speculation. I may very well be wrong, but that does not make it "an odd thing to say". I hope, for your sake, that that is not how you communicate in real life. And if it isn't, then you might want to consider why you are behaving so differently when you don't risk accountability.

Mina Petit

Sep 11, 2021
View attachment 183684

Overview:
Hi everyone, I'm Sonpih, and I'm creating an adult game called Lust for Adventure, this is a 2D RPG game based on the world of Warcraft where you are an adventurer in search of fame, fortune and obviously sex! The inspiration for this game came from other adult games like "Corruption of Champions" or "Trials in Tainted Space", games where you have a sense of freedom in a world of monsters and sex. In this game you can create a character with some customisation options, complete quests for NPCs, fight (or fuck) different enemies in turn-based combat, and experience multiple events.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-11
Release Date: 2021-09-06
Developer: Sonpih
Censored: No
Version: 5.7.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Code: "dildoparty"
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(5.5 experimental and unsupported): - MEGA -

Extra:
Cheat Code

Picato3 thanks for the link

View attachment 85892 View attachment 85893 View attachment 85894 View attachment 85891
Amazing :)

grimbeer

Feb 12, 2021
"doggy"
I'm not in the Patreon, so I don't really feel comfortable using it. I litterally just read the last post, went maybe lower case "d"? and it worked.
Anywho, realized this game has a bunch of new content so I was going to jump back in. The game keeps freezing on me after about 5-7 battles in. Anyone else? Or do I need to re-download?

Reactions: Smirenka
3.40 star(s) 56 Votes