Nov 8, 2021
Being attacked by the gorilla hides all the combat commands for me, breaking the game. I need to force close the game everytime. Does anyone know what this is? wat.jpg

jackoz98

Feb 23, 2019
Do we know if they plan on adding sound in the future, its amazing already but some sound effects would really push it up a notch

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Would be kinda cool if the changelog list on the original post was updated instead of, ya know, stopping at 5.5 and leaving everyone who don't follow the game closely to try and delve in the thread just to find each changelog individually...

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
well feck... save often i guess... have no idea how long it was since last i saved game ain't being played after that think it's several hours ago. oh phew jsut gotta do this area again

i presed EVERY button and nothing. so don't have sex i guess Screenshot (500).png

Reactions: gapose2

nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
so many bi men in the closet, something something toxic masculinity :sneaky:

anyways the new update is kinda bugged lol also how do you get the scene with daddy night elf?

Reactions: YukiSlut
Oct 12, 2018
Not sure what might be causing it, but has anyone else had the game lock up on you after killing the wolves? Started up a new female High Elf, and after maybe, say, 5 or so wolves it seems to lock up after killing the last one, all UI disappearing while the game merely plays the combat music and keeps itself locked on the forest background. Gonna see if the same happens as a human and see if it isn't just somehow related to high elves, but not really sure what would be causing this in all honesty!

Edit: Seems to happen regardless of character race.

Reactions: JennaJJ

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Not sure what might be causing it, but has anyone else had the game lock up on you after killing the wolves? Started up a new female High Elf, and after maybe, say, 5 or so wolves it seems to lock up after killing the last one, all UI disappearing while the game merely plays the combat music and keeps itself locked on the forest background. Gonna see if the same happens as a human and see if it isn't just somehow related to high elves, but not really sure what would be causing this in all honesty!

Edit: Seems to happen regardless of character race.
I had to install a previous version to get past that like WAY back, u could try not customising ur char at all since I think it's a problem with the code not registering the options

pandaslol123

Sep 22, 2019
does anyone know if we can interact with the demon(Deimos) chained in karazhan cuz i have completed 3 of the quest there and dont know if I can free him.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
does anyone know if we can interact with the demon(Deimos) chained in karazhan cuz i have completed 3 of the quest there and dont know if I can free him.
Have you touched all the 3 green runes that are in the 3 zones of karazhan? that's how you fight the big ... ahhh, I don't remember his name, that helds him captive.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes