aqwai

Mar 29, 2021
thank for help :). i have other request what is the way for unlock Zack sumbisives scenes (when you are the buly) after he drinked the bimbo potion ?

and what is the way for unlock redridge's wrestler red suit ?

thank you :)

Mar 22, 2023
thank for help :). i have other request what is the way for unlock Zack sumbisives scenes (when you are the buly) after he drinked the bimbo potion ?

and what is the way for unlock redridge's wrestler red suit ?

thank you :)
so i made a guide to unlock the academy scenes that i attached and as for the wrestler suit it unlocked when you are enroll at the academy but it can only be use at the academy LFA Acd Guide Duncan.jpg LFA Acd Guide Jay.jpg LFA Acd Guide Other 1.jpg LFA Acd Guide Other 2.jpg LFA Acd Guide Other 3.jpg LFA Acd Guide Solan n Jay.jpg LFA Acd Guide Solan.jpg LFA Acd Guide Zack 1.jpg LFA Acd Guide Zack 2.jpg LFA Acd Guide Zack 3.jpg

LE10201971

Dec 16, 2023
Can anyone explain how to do Grug's beverage mini-game? I've tried several iterations of choices of hung character and level of cum for the mix.. and I always fail...

I assume the "Fruity" is the Troll's, "Milky" is the Tauren, and "Exotic" is the Drenai... and I'm not sure if you're supposed to "fill" the cup (50/50 for two ingredients), or what... Pointers? lol

Gandalphus

Feb 12, 2020
Can anyone explain how to do Grug's beverage mini-game? I've tried several iterations of choices of hung character and level of cum for the mix.. and I always fail...

I assume the "Fruity" is the Troll's, "Milky" is the Tauren, and "Exotic" is the Drenai... and I'm not sure if you're supposed to "fill" the cup (50/50 for two ingredients), or what... Pointers? lol
its fairly simple really , a touch is a third of the drink so 2 parts main + 1 part touch
Milky with a touch of Fruity = 2/3 tauren's + 1/3 troll's
a little bit of everything = pretty much self explanatory

Reactions: LE10201971

supersayaman

Dec 6, 2017
May I ask some stuff? I've slow internet and I can't download much.
-How are the sex animation made? 2d/3d, animated, moans?
-Is there much sex stuff?
-Is the game tricky in the progression?

LE10201971

Dec 16, 2023
May I ask some stuff? I've slow internet and I can't download much.
-How are the sex animation made? 2d/3d, animated, moans?
-Is there much sex stuff?
-Is the game tricky in the progression?
The animations are "3d cartoony" (pic) Characters appear to be 3d models with a cartoon look.
There's basically sex in every battle.. especially if you play the "Whore."
Tricky in only that it can be difficult (for me anyway) to know where to go for your appropriate level.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'm curious, how many of you actually play / hv played WoW?
I only played WC3, but really like the OG art direction and race design. (Not dragonflight tho, too feminine)
Not sure if that's the reason I'm not really attached to this game.

Lust For Adventure 8.9

Cheat Code: playcards

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

underrock

Jun 25, 2019
I'm curious, how many of you actually play / hv played WoW?
I only played WC3, but really like the OG art direction and race design. (Not dragonflight tho, too feminine)
Not sure if that's the reason I'm not really attached to this game.
I played it for about twelve years, hardcore raided for a bit too. I stopped because 1. all my friends had left and 2. I strongly disagreed with the direction the writing was taking (I could write essays on Sylvanas). By the end it was a poison in my life, I miss it sometimes but I'm never sorry that I quit.

Thanks for sharing!

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes