durak510

Mar 4, 2024
If you already have the key to Lee's house, on the second floor you can find it in the drawers where the album is, I don't remember if he should be at home or not, as it is used to obtain a special scene with the weights
Thank you very much, I finally got it through your help.

Reactions: Tatoriel
Aug 15, 2019
<- link to new ver.

Hi everyone, let's talk about 9.0!

You voted, and here it is, we are going to Dragonblight! Here you will meet the aspects and their servant, and even if it is a dragon zone, I'm trying to add some variety instead of having everything being dragons dragons and dragons.

The first subzone will be the Rubi Shrine with Alexstrasza and the red dragonflight, as you can see I gave the queen a more revealing outfit, maybe I should add a cape to make it look like the original one xD Here you will have a quest to fight a new enemy, those plant brutes that are coming out of the tree.

The second subzone is the Azure Shrine with Kalecgos and the blue dragonflight, he will give you a quest to defeat the mana wyrms that float around the central beam of arcane magic.

Now, the reward for the first patch will be new armor, but one thing I'm going to do in this zone is add different colors as rewards from the aspects, so Alexstrasza will reward you the base armor item with stats and everything, and Kalecgos just the appearance of the blue version, I want to change some things to make the armored version look better around the boots and gloves, because I decided just today that I'm going to keep it as a ''bodypaint'' armor, no fat gloves or boots, to make it look more like a power ranger or something like that xD

The other detail you can see in the image is a new thing I'm going to try, cock cages, one of you asked me about it and I think I can add them properly, but I still don't know how to implement them exactly, I could use 2D textures like in the example, or add a 3D model that I can paint in different ways to make different designs. The 2D option is the easiest one, but it looks cheaper, so I'll see.
The cage will substitute the model of your cock for a smaller one like in the image, it will work as underwear, and I'll add different colors for each dragonflight too.

Now for the sex scenes, these are the new ones:

• Alexstrasza riding you. (1M)
  • Alexstrasza fingering you. (1F)
  • Plant brute fucking you while choking you. (1M/1F)
  • Dragon mortal guards (the humans with skimpy armor) impregnate Alexstrasza.
  • You suckin.g Kalecgos. (1M/1F)
  • Mana Wyrm putting your head inside his mouth while he pegs you. (1M/1F)
  • Khadgar fucking Kalecgos.
Now, this is the plan for future patches, as you all know things can and will probably change, but this is the overall plan:

9.0 - Ruby and Azure Shrines with Alexstrasza and Kalecgos, Plant Brute and Mana Wyrm encounters, new armor item.

9.1 - Obsidian Shrine with Wrathion, Djaradin encounters (M/F), and a new weapon.

9.2 - Bronze and Emerald Shrines with Nozdormu and Ysera, Keeper of the Grove encounter and maybe encounter against yourself (I need to test some things).

9.3 - Wyrmrest Temple with new incubation mini-game, dragon transformations (Scales, eyes and cock, maybe horns) and new underwear item (the cock cage).

9.4 - I want to add a dragon to the brothel, but I have no idea how, I could add a beefy dragon guy as a slave, or maybe a Dracthyr as a follower, or maybe even try to make a Dracthyr the way I thought they would be, it's always fun to do some model editing, I could take the Revendreth gargoyles and change the head. I'll make a poll when the time comes so you guys can decide.

And that's it! I hope you guys like what you see, there will be far more known characters than ever in this zone, so enjoy xD
I'll try to upload the sex scene preview next week, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it because I've been dealing since the beginning of March with moving to another house, and I'm finally moving completely this Sunday, so things are still a little shaky, so it's either next week or the next one. Have a nice week, and see you next time!

Reactions: Oliz82
Aug 15, 2019
found bug. you can attack with a jerk during the opponent's turn. ie, you can stupidly break the cards when they are just placed

in "hartstone" minigame

upd: its seems you can attack every card on desk on enemy move

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes