Aug 15, 2019
Hi everyone, let's talk about 6.4!

This version will add a Beach Club at the coast of Stranglethorn with the Zandalari Trolls as the main focus, and this is the underwear version, so you know what that means, mini-games!

Now, first of all, this is Zul'kiki, the new Quest NPC, he is the owner of this place, and will be glad to give you some tropical-themed swimwear, the only thing you'll have to do is entertain him by playing some volleyball, the new mini-game.

You simply have to push back the balls that fall from the top of the screen, and as time goes on, they will appear faster, each time you push them out through the top you get a point, but if they get pushed out through the sides or if they fall down, a point will be taken from you. The visuals are not finished, and I need to try some other things for the background, but you get the point. If you have any ideas to make this more interesting, please don't hold back xD

Now, the quest will ask you to reach a specific score in order to complete it, but if you earn higher scores these four guys will be glad to play other games with you ;P These characters will appear in other scenes too, the daddy Night Elf will have one with you, and the High Elf will be interrupted by an unwanted visitor while he is peeing at night.

Then you have this bartender that will sell you cocktails, slowly getting you drunk, but be careful, if you pass out, the daddy night elf from before will be quick to take advantage of you. You can ask for a very special beverage too, with a tasty, sticky ingredient that the troll will be glad to add to your drink. This will be in short a "sex scene for gold" thing, you pay and you have some fun, and it can give me the means to add some kind of "drunk" state to the game, what I could do with it I have no idea, but the possibility is there.

And finally, when you complete the quest and get your new underwear, you'll unlock another mini-game where you'll be able to apply some lotion on Zul'kiki, ending up with the choice to ride his cock or take his ass, or you can just jerk his cock in the mini-game.

And speaking of sex, these are all the new scenes for this version:

• 2 B.ukkake scenes with the volleyball players (1M/1F)
  • 2 Orgy scenes with the volleyball players (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes with the Daddy Night Elf fucking your ass (1M/1F)
  • 2 Scenes riding Zul'kiki (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene fucking Zul'kiki (1M)
  • 1 Scene of the bartender j.erking off in your drink
  • 1 Scene of the High Elf volley player taking a leak at night, when a Forest Troll appears from the jungle and fucks him
  • 1 random scene of Reno fucking Nick in the jungle
I love to do these underwear versions because of the different things they make me do, the volleyball mini-game has been very interesting to make, I've learned some physics in unity, and well...oily trolls at the beach are always nice to see xD

I hope you guys like what you see here, and again, if you have any ideas to make the mini-game more interesting or add some depth to it please let me know, have a nice week and see you next time!

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019

This version will add a Beach Club at the coast of Stranglethorn with the Zandalari Trolls as the main focus, and this is the underwear version, so you know what that means, mini-games!

Now, first of all, this is Zul'kiki, the new Quest NPC, he is the owner of this place, and will be glad to give you some tropical-themed swimwear, the only thing you'll have to do is entertain him by playing some volleyball, the new mini-game.

You simply have to push back the balls that fall from the top of the screen, and as time goes on, they will appear faster, each time you push them out through the top you get a point, but if they get pushed out through the sides or if they fall down, a point will be taken from you. The visuals are not finished, and I need to try some other things for the background, but you get the point. If you have any ideas to make this more interesting, please don't hold back xD

Now, the quest will ask you to reach a specific score in order to complete it, but if you earn higher scores these four guys will be glad to play other games with you ;P These characters will appear in other scenes too, the daddy Night Elf will have one with you, and the High Elf will be interrupted by an unwanted visitor while he is peeing at night.

Then you have this bartender that will sell you cocktails, slowly getting you drunk, but be careful, if you pass out, the daddy night elf from before will be quick to take advantage of you. You can ask for a very special beverage too, with a tasty, sticky ingredient that the troll will be glad to add to your drink. This will be in short a "sex scene for gold" thing, you pay and you have some fun, and it can give me the means to add some kind of "drunk" state to the game, what I could do with it I have no idea, but the possibility is there.

And finally, when you complete the quest and get your new underwear, you'll unlock another mini-game where you'll be able to apply some lotion on Zul'kiki, ending up with the choice to ride his cock or take his ass, or you can just jerk his cock in the mini-game.

• 1 Scene of the High Elf volley player taking a leak at night, when a Forest Troll appears from the jungle and fucks him
I love to do these underwear versions because of the different things they make me do, the volleyball mini-game has been very interesting to make, I've learned some physics in unity, and well...oily trolls at the beach are always nice to see xD

I hope you guys like what you see here, and again, if you have any ideas to make the mini-game more interesting or add some depth to it please let me know, have a nice week and see you next time!
Living for that wet texture on that Troll :love:

Jan 5, 2020

Mmmmm... Daddy Night Elf... :love::love:

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes