Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Not sure RenPy can handle all these 3D models and Animations.
I agree it'd been better as "VN focus with RPG elements".
But I don't thinks it's "gone to shit", it's never been good on the "gameplay" front (I never played it as an RPG), a few interesting ideas, but never went beyond that.
Not to mention gameplay never feels like a focus for the dev, it's always about modelling / rendering / animating.
I never thought of Lust for Adventure as a visual novel.
In my opinion, the author chose a good balance, not very simple, but at the same time not too boring.

If the author can be reproached for anything, it is that there is too much variety of NPCs, which do not complement the story, but rather ruin it. But I think that in the future the author will tie all the threads of the story into a single ball.

Personally, I’m a little bored because the Academy, in my personal opinion, was unfinished.
There are not enough scenes in the shower, not those according to the script, but those that the player himself could have done.
There are not enough bedroom scenes. Many guys there lie in such positions that they directly beckon you to them, and this is technically impossible to do.

But let me emphasize that this is my view of the situation, and not a complaint to the author.

By the way, the issue of sperm collection has not yet been resolved. That is, it’s clear that we make elixirs from it, but for what? Maybe the author has not yet figured out why this is needed.

And one more point, which was first mentioned on this forum.
Possibility to have sex with NPCs after the mission is completed. This means after the end of the NPC arc. Just go in and fuck the blacksmith (as an example)

Before introducing new characters, it seems to me, it is necessary to bring to its logical conclusion what has already been done.

In any case, I wish the author good luck

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Another point observed since version 9.2
Lack of visibility of mission rewards.
Although it's possible, it's just me.
Like it. if it's the same for you

Снимок экрана 2024-08-10 093941.png

Kernog

Sep 22, 2022
I'm having a lot of fun with the game. I have a couple feedbacks, and a request.

For the feedbacks, I think it would be good if
1/ You could choose between quest rewards, if you are eligible to both
2/ You could see the addiction requirement for the second reward in the quest log

As for the request... Is there a way to edit a save ? I shot myself in the foot by buying the holiday costumes and decorations, which put me at a strong deficit (I think that might be a bug, by the way).
I would not have minded too much, except that the Worgen noble requires a gift in order to start working at the brothel. I would like to reset my stones to zero, in order to unlock him.

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
I'm having a lot of fun with the game. I have a couple feedbacks, and a request.

For the feedbacks, I think it would be good if
1/ You could choose between quest rewards, if you are eligible to both
2/ You could see the addiction requirement for the second reward in the quest log

As for the request... Is there a way to edit a save ? I shot myself in the foot by buying the holiday costumes and decorations, which put me at a strong deficit (I think that might be a bug, by the way).
I would not have minded too much, except that the Worgen noble requires a gift in order to start working at the brothel. I would like to reset my stones to zero, in order to unlock him.
1. You don't have a "choice," per se. But once you've completed a mission, you can purchase the alternate from the appropriate seller in Stormwind (armor from armorer, weapons from weapon-smith, etc.).

There's no way to edit a save... the dev made it so that the save information is in the registry, and not a single save file. To "edit" your money amount you need to have the provided cheat code that changes with each chapter release. The current code is dragonborn.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
That's some insanely barebones "character creation". I read some comments and apparently people don't like futa and all that stuff. There's a futa tag but I don't see any sign of it in the game so far.

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
That's some insanely barebones "character creation". I read some comments and apparently people don't like futa and all that stuff. There's a futa tag but I don't see any sign of it in the game so far.
There are Futa characters you can interact with during your gameplay... The player cannot be a futa.

(The only one I can recall is with Vilersia...)
Vilersia.png

Last edited:

Steinpunk

May 11, 2021
搜狗截图20240815000756.png 搜狗截图20240815000824.png

New
Show more
Hi everyone, let's talk about 9.4!
This version will add a new follower to the brothel, a dracthyr called Dravag, this guy will be very special, he will be something similar to a trans-masc character with a twist. First of all, you'll be able to choose between his humanoid form and his dragon form, similar to how you choose between A'polo with body hair or without it, the sex scenes will be the same but with different models.

Now, the twist is that in his humanoid form, he will have a pussy, but with a dragon cock inside, pretty much mimicking the dragon form where he has a pocket with his penis inside.

Dravag will not have wings, because they are a pain in the ass to pose, they are too big and always get in the way, so I will use that detail in his background and the reason why he joins your brothel, other than that, he will work as the other followers, with stats for mouth, ass, vagina, and penis. You'll need to increase your affection with him to unlock the scenes, etc... you know the drill. Once you fill the affection bar completely you'll be able to buy his underwear.

When it comes to the sex scenes, these will be the new ones:

• You fingering Dravag's pussy (1M/1F)
  • You suckin.g Dravag's cock (1M/1F)
  • You riding Dravag's cock (1M/1F)
  • You fucking Dravag's pussy (1M)
  • Strip scene with dravag masturbating, cumming on your face (1M/1F)
  • Dravag masturbating in his room during the day.
  • Dravag riding A'polo in his room during the night.
And that would be everything, the new follower versions tend to be very simple because of everything I need to code in the brothel, I would love to animate the talking sprites of all the followers too, but we'll see. I hope you guys like what you see, have a nice week, and see you next time!

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
View attachment 3931199 View attachment 3931202

New
Show more
Hi everyone, let's talk about 9.4!
This version will add a new follower to the brothel, a dracthyr called Dravag, this guy will be very special, he will be something similar to a trans-masc character with a twist. First of all, you'll be able to choose between his humanoid form and his dragon form, similar to how you choose between A'polo with body hair or without it, the sex scenes will be the same but with different models.

Now, the twist is that in his humanoid form, he will have a pussy, but with a dragon cock inside, pretty much mimicking the dragon form where he has a pocket with his penis inside.

Dravag will not have wings, because they are a pain in the ass to pose, they are too big and always get in the way, so I will use that detail in his background and the reason why he joins your brothel, other than that, he will work as the other followers, with stats for mouth, ass, vagina, and penis. You'll need to increase your affection with him to unlock the scenes, etc... you know the drill. Once you fill the affection bar completely you'll be able to buy his underwear.

When it comes to the sex scenes, these will be the new ones:

• You fingering Dravag's pussy (1M/1F)
  • You suckin.g Dravag's cock (1M/1F)
  • You riding Dravag's cock (1M/1F)
  • You fucking Dravag's pussy (1M)
  • Strip scene with dravag masturbating, cumming on your face (1M/1F)
  • Dravag masturbating in his room during the day.
  • Dravag riding A'polo in his room during the night.
And that would be everything, the new follower versions tend to be very simple because of everything I need to code in the brothel, I would love to animate the talking sprites of all the followers too, but we'll see. I hope you guys like what you see, have a nice week, and see you next time!
What about bug fixes?

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes