klaustidus0

Apr 4, 2022
Here's some saves for 0.17. The third one is just before losing your virginity to anyone. (Some quests may have one or two steps left)
The fourth one is after completing every quest, with the friend as the first time. The only thing that changes is one line of dialogue

Reactions: GamerDaddy

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
hey there !
Quick question : how to increase feminity ? I need 90 to continue with PE teach and Joshua but I can't get past 81...
Any tips ?

Forget it, just realized there was a bunch of clothes+jewelry to wear that improves feminity.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
18 only has black teacher content so I guess I'll be waiting awhile before they bring back repeatable scenes for other characters.
I hope that isn't a quest you're forced to do to progress in future updates, but the the changelog for 0.18 mentions that the PC is interested in BBC after the virginity loss, so it doesn't look like it will be avoidable, it will just be another "BBC is superior" propaganda story.

randa

May 7, 2017
can anybody tell me, what content is disabled in the public version?
As it is stated on the first screen when starting the game.
Thanks

randa

May 7, 2017
MC got to fem 4 and lust 3. Bought female shoes and panties but the dresser in the wardrobe is locked.
As well inside the clothe shop all categories are locked. But MC "thinks" should buy new sport clothe and for the landlord weare female shoes.
What do i miss to unlock the dresser and inside the clothe shop?
Oh and MC and Veronica went shopping for lingerie.

jhonjark

Dec 25, 2021
Cheats:

1. Open web dev tools (depending on the browser there is a shortcut or you can go to settings and open it from there).
2. Click on console tab
3. Type the following to set the most important variables:

mainTraits.setLust(20)
mainTraits.setFem(20)
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.money=10000000

Enjoy!

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
This is borderline unplayable with the public version, really awful way to do the monetization by adding completely arbitrary wait times just to lock their workarounds behind a paywall.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
the
This is borderline unplayable with the public version, really awful way to do the monetization by adding completely arbitrary wait times just to lock their workarounds behind a paywall.
there is no content that is locked. the only thing the vip's get is early access to the next version, so they are now playing 18

Reactions: TheFamilyDog
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes