bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustForLifeASissyStory-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
this game is surprisingly really good. smart choice for putting ella/jean hollywood as sissification and good story so far. we do need vip version here

Doctor_Shoggoth

Sep 22, 2020
I'm honestly pretty pissed off, since I payed to access 0.17 early only to find out that it was online only, there was no option to download the game, and I couldn't transfer my save into the newest version. In other words I essentially wasted my money because the dev didn't make it clear that the game couldn't be downloaded. If anyone here know how to download an HTML game with the accompanying files so that I can play the game I spent money on, I would be extremely grateful if you let me know how.

Reactions: boredlooking23

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I couldn't transfer my save into the newest version.
Ok, I'm confused here since I did import my old save to the online game in this version and the last was well. So unless something weird is going on, are you exporting your old save (& saving it somewhere on your computer) and then importing it?

Doctor_Shoggoth

Sep 22, 2020
Ok, I'm confused here since I did import my old save to the online game in this version and the last was well. So unless something weird is going on, are you exporting your old save (& saving it somewhere on your computer) and then importing it?
I've been playing on mobile through joiplay, so yeah, I had to export the save.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Public Version
A Sissy Story - 0.17 (Public Version) just gotta wait till a hero shares the d/l links

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes