Talonix

May 3, 2019
unable to reach lust 5 it's just stuck on 4
Check the stats and quests sections to see what you need to do to progress. It can take a while. The current build pauses Lust for a bit while progressing submission and feminisation first before it catches up, iirc

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
Are u fucking kidding me start from beginning ..i know i shouldnt complain for a free game to pass the time but grinding is annoying in this situation ..atleast start including a save for each update if every new update will break the old one..i got no time to play 2-3 hrs from start just to see 2 new events each time ..again im sorry for bitching.. the game is great but i gotta vent

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Are u fucking kidding me start from beginning ..i know i shouldnt complain for a free game to pass the time but grinding is annoying in this situation ..atleast start including a save for each update if every new update will break the old one..i got no time to play 2-3 hrs from start just to see 2 new events each time ..again im sorry for bitching.. the game is great but i gotta vent
maybe you could use saveeditonline.com for some of the stuff

Reactions: jozzi

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
maybe you could use saveeditonline.com for some of the stuff
its not about cheating..while i do use that lots of times in some cases it can cause even more bugs with the next update ...welp anyways i already finished with this update from start again lol

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
its not about cheating..while i do use that lots of times in some cases it can cause even more bugs with the next update ...welp anyways i already finished with this update from start again lol
so have i lol. and i agree with it pos causing bugs (ive had it happen lol)

Reactions: JustMax

dustsfgsfg

Dec 5, 2017
They need to do something with his mom like have other people start banging her she just there. I think they should start using her

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustForLifeASissyStory-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes