MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
If you had sex with her, the content ended in this version. Check the Achievements page to see what content is completed and what's left to do.

darkblaze012

Jul 29, 2018
I mean, I can't talk to her for the first time. It said that I need charm or fitness but i already grinded both stats but still she wont talk to me.

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
You must have at least charm: 30 and daring: 2. If your daring is 1. Peek on all members of your family in the bathroom in the morning. If you have already done these things try to send me a screen.

Reactions: darkblaze012

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I have 2 questions. 1 will this update feature anything from caprice, Riley or Gina and 2 I play this on gamcore is there a way to become a patron for the patreon only version whilst still playing it there?

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
1 will this update feature anything from caprice, Riley or Gina
I will be able to tell you in about a week. If they are not in this version, however, they will be in the next.

2 I play this on gamcore is there a way to become a patron for the patreon only version whilst still playing it there?
No, that version is only public. To access the Patron version, you must download it from my Patreon page. Don't worry too much about the lost saves, with the cheats and the selection of quests that I will provide in this version you can quickly go back to where you were.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I will be able to tell you in about a week. If they are not in this version, however, they will be in the next.

No, that version is only public. To access the Patron version, you must download it from my Patreon page. Don't worry too much about the lost saves, with the cheats and the selection of quests that I will provide in this version you can quickly go back to where you were.
Will it work on android?

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Will it work on android?
Converting it to apk is not practicable due to its size. I made some attempts, but beyond 200MB it seems to be unable to start it on the smartphone.
However, the game is usable on android. If you download the game on your smartphone and open your browser (I tried with Chrome) and type in the address bar: file:///sdcard
You will see all the folders of your smartphone in the browser, navigate to the folder where you downloaded it (default is Download) and start 'Lust for Life.html'. I have tried it and it works, it loads correctly both images and videos.

In the next versions, I will improve compatibility with the mobile so that the size of the components adapt to the screen used.

Reactions: BadmanBaxter

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Seems a lot of dudes are confused on how you progress and the grindiness of this game.
Progress: Just skip school. Don't bother with the riley questline, its not done. You want to stalk to blonde chick until it stops giving the option. Then spy on your mother and sister in the morning in the shower, then the last sister about 7:20 in the evening. Then buy a microcamera, spy on that last sister to steal her key twice and plant it in her room. This seems to be the max 'discipline', the most important stat.
Once this is done just keep checking agendas and spamming whatever is says to do until it actually works
Fitness appears to do nothing but add repetitive grinding.
School may be important, but I'm not sure if the study option vanished because A: there are only 1 series of tests or B: I romanced the nerd chick. Since you can still 'study' with her. If its the latter, please don't remove the one from in my house just because she's also available. Its a lot more clicks and time limited to study with her.

Aside from this, the writing is... questionable. The vocab used is very stilted at times. Doesn't sound like how people actually talk.
I've also noticed it mixing up he/she quite a lot.

Even if you ignore the ridiculous fitness grind and showering every day for charm (a stat which both raises far too slow and appears to do nothing) and the absurdly low paying jobs (just buy the DIY book for the milf next door and camera, ignore everything else), the game just has a ridiculous number of clicks to do anything.

Last edited:

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Nice post, very useful for playing.
Many of the features that still have little use now such as Charm, Fitness and School grades will gradually take on more value among some versions when the scenes and content increase. They are already present now because they serve me as the basic infrastructure of the game. Entering them later would be much more complicated and would greatly increase the possibility of bugs.

My main problem is English. As it is easy to understand, I am not a native English speaker. I help myself with the google translator, Grammarly and context.reverso to get closer to how people actually talk. On my discord channel, I also opened a special channel for reporting grammatical errors. Any help in this area is welcome, even on this same thread. I understand that you can't correct the whole text, but even a few sentences could be useful to understand where I'm wrong and avoid making the same mistakes. The exchange of male/female pronouns is due to distraction, every time I find someone I fix it.

P.S.
This seems to be the max 'discipline', the most important stat.
I think you meant Daring, not Discipline.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
Is there a 0.06 version with rheumatoid same story and characters updated? I can’t find it even if the 0.05 version was released 7 years ago

2.50 star(s) 24 Votes