MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
I'm stuck on the Mandy achievements. I have the first one (peek), but can't seem to get "Camera Vouyer" or the follow-on blackmails. I have watched the spy camera at every single time period that's mentioned in the hint and I'm just not progressing. What am I missing?
Did you watch between 6.30pm and 7.30pm? There is a scene where she chats with her lover, after which you can go knock on her room and start blackmailing her.

krams_alfa

Oct 31, 2018
Awesome game, i'm waiting for the next update. Please, add more content with mom.
Only some minor bug when saved (i lost the inventory but not the achievements).
Bravo!
i apologize for my bad english.

Reactions: MartinDrake

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Awesome game, i'm waiting for the next update. Please, add more content with mom.
Only some minor bug when saved (i lost the inventory but not the achievements).
Bravo!
i apologize for my bad english.
Thanks mate. It is important for me to know that the game is appreciated. It encourages me to work harder. :)

Unfortunately with the old saves there may be some small bugs. But they shouldn't compromise the continuation of the game. I also noticed that loading an old save the inventory does not appear correctly, but it should only be a graphical bug, all the functionality related to the inventory should continue to work.

Reactions: krams_alfa

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I lose access to the binoculars and need to re buy. The cameras also disappear but can still watch on the laptop.

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
I lose access to the binoculars and need to re buy. The cameras also disappear but can still watch on the laptop.
There is an inventory bug due to old savegame. If you try to peek at Milena from the window, don't you see the scenes with the binoculars?

Let me know if you have noticed other bugs related to old saves that I try to solve in the next version.

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I started with the latest version. After loading I needed to buy the binoculars again to see the morning scenes. The only other thing I noticed once was that sister didn't show she was in her room at the blackmail time, but she was still there, and the shower evening Cory final step never worked or I missed it, the one with the big list of different scenes.

I had all the lights lit in the achievements so I figured I had unlocked everything.

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Thanks a lot for the reports. I try to solve everything for the next version.

For the Cory scene in the bathroom in the evening, maybe it's because you peeked at her already in the morning. You can peek only once a day, try not to do it in the morning and check if you can see the scene in the evening.

Reactions: JayX

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Yeah, that was what I was doing wrong, you might want to add that note to the 17-18 hint. Cory also doesn't appear as in the bathroom on the locations for this event, not sure if intentional.

I bought some binoculars as well, saved closed the tab, started up again reloaded, and they were gone. They stayed while loading the save having not closed the game though.

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Ok, perfect, thanks to your indications I managed to replicate the bug in my save. I'll fix it in the next version. Thanks so much. :)

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I've noticed the femdom tag added... is there a dedicated femdom route or just some isolated content?

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
I've noticed the femdom tag added... is there a dedicated femdom route or just some isolated content?
Actually I didn't add it, it must have been a moderator. However, the headmistress Ann has a more female domination path, but it will never be very extreme and I will do a specific poll with my subscribers to understand if it is a desired element in the game or not. In any case, it will always be a path related only to specific characters not fundamental to the story and will always be avoidable.

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
How to unlock the new scenes with Cory?
You are the best
Tanks so much. :)

If you have already unlocked all the old scenes of Cory, in the Agenda you will find the exact places and times to see the new scenes. At the moment the new scenes are there as a bonus, this release was a patch. Those scenes will be placed in another context in 0.2.0.

Let me know if you can't find them.

Reactions: mightybob

mightybob

Nov 15, 2018
Tanks so much. :)

If you have already unlocked all the old scenes of Cory, in the Agenda you will find the exact places and times to see the new scenes. At the moment the new scenes are there as a bonus, this release was a patch. Those scenes will be placed in another context in 0.2.0.

Let me know if you can't find them.

Tanks I did it on my own

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
By the way,what about .....aunty larkim love? Meaby in a future expansion?
For a while, I don't think I'll insert new characters. I prefer to continue the stories of those already present. In the future I could make polls for the inclusion of specific actresses.

Reactions: JayX

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020

Hi guys, the next release will be approximately on the first weekend of June.

The next version will be 0.2.0 and will include not only the continuation of some of the quests but also a new system of events inside the home. The scope of the events is to gradually make the game world a more lively place that changes with the continuation of the story.

The events in this release will affect Cory, Mandy and Gina. These events will change based on the progress of the story. It will also be possible to customize the frequency of these events from the game settings. In this way, each user can customize the game as they wish.

See you in a few days with more detailed information on the changes that will be made and with the precise release date.

Bye.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Will 1.3 saves be compatible with the upcoming 2.0 release?

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes