BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
On gamcore. Whenever Cory starts doing gymnastics at 6 the game and web page constantly crashes I think it also does this when watching a movie with her at 9. How do I fix this?

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
On gamcore. Whenever Cory starts doing gymnastics at 6 the game and web page constantly crashes I think it also does this when watching a movie with her at 9. How do I fix this?
I'm not the one who puts the game on Gamcore. What do you mean crash, what problems does it give you? To understand if it is a problem due to them or to my game.

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Anybody know the names of the actresses?
I am writing you a list of all those currently in the game:

Ava Addams, Julia Ann, Brandi Belle, Little Caprice, Cory Chase, Dakota Skye, Gina Gerson, Madison Ivy, Lena Loch, Mandy Flores, Mia Khalifa, Milena Velba, Riley Reid, India Summer.

The names correspond to their counterparts in the game.

Reactions: Jack-ish

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I'm not the one who puts the game on Gamcore. What do you mean crash, what problems does it give you? To understand if it is a problem due to them or to my game.
Page not responding
Reload
Something went wrong while displaying this web page. To continue, reload or go to another page.
This is how the game crashes I don't think it is an issue on your end as you have just told me you don't handle the gamcore version

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Page not responding
Reload
Something went wrong while displaying this web page. To continue, reload or go to another page.
This is how the game crashes I don't think it is an issue on your end as you have just told me you don't handle the gamcore version
Yes, from the description of the problem I think it's due to them. Soon, however, I will create my website and give you the opportunity to play online directly from there.

Reactions: BadmanBaxter

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Please update your website and allow to play fee with all the scenes to non subscribers also

And how to get the indian summer beacause i cant break the loacker of Ms.Trash?

I am also very excited for CORY scenes it was a dissapointment to leazv it hanging in v0.1.3
Yes, from the description of the problem I think it's due to them. Soon, however, I will create my website and give you the opportunity to play online directly from there.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
I am writing you a list of all those currently in the game:

Ava Addams, Julia Ann, Brandi Belle, Little Caprice, Cory Chase, Dakota Skye, Gina Gerson, Madison Ivy, Lena Loch, Mandy Flores, Mia Khalifa, Milena Velba, Riley Reid, India Summer.

The names correspond to their counterparts in the game.
How To take extra lessons from IVY?

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Early Access Lust for Life 0.2.0 (Subscriber Version)

-

Changelog

NEW FEATURES

New system of events inside the home. The scope of the events is to gradually make the game world a more lively place that changes with the continuation of the story. The events in this release will affect Cory, Mandy and Gina. These events will change based on the progress of the story. It's possible to customize the frequency of these events from the game settings.
The events have an order of priority. Scenes not yet seen will be more likely to occur than those already seen. It is also possible to view the events with more erotic content in the Scene Room. (Subscriber only)
Added Changelog page in game.

SEX CONTENT
  • Continuation of Mandy's quest.
  • Continuation of Gina's quest.
  • Added new actress to play the classmate who bullies Gina. (Some small scenes with her inside Gina's quest.)
  • Over ten new scenes inside the home included in the new event system. (Cory, Mandy, Gina)

BUGFIX
Fixed bug related to items disappeared from inventory after loading save. Items already purchased (such as binoculars) will have to be repurchased in this version.
Eliminated the passage of time when accessing the sidebar buttons.
Some syntactic and grammatical corrections.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Early Access Lust for Life 0.2.0 (Subscriber Version)

-

Changelog

NEW FEATURES

New system of events inside the home. The scope of the events is to gradually make the game world a more lively place that changes with the continuation of the story. The events in this release will affect Cory, Mandy and Gina. These events will change based on the progress of the story. It's possible to customize the frequency of these events from the game settings.
The events have an order of priority. Scenes not yet seen will be more likely to occur than those already seen. It is also possible to view the events with more erotic content in the Scene Room. (Subscriber only)
Added Changelog page in game.

SEX CONTENT
  • Continuation of Mandy's quest.
  • Continuation of Gina's quest.
  • Added new actress to play the classmate who bullies Gina. (Some small scenes with her inside Gina's quest.)
  • Over ten new scenes inside the home included in the new event system. (Cory, Mandy, Gina)

BUGFIX
Fixed bug related to items disappeared from inventory after loading save. Items already purchased (such as binoculars) will have to be repurchased in this version.
Eliminated the passage of time when accessing the sidebar buttons.
Some syntactic and grammatical corrections.
When are you releasing it public

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes