Mar 29, 2018
Will it be released here too?
How the hell should I know :ROFLMAO: . No clue if the paid and free versions are still a thing. Just went on discord for the new release. I myself am wondering if it will come. After a period of being really active the creator is hardly online anymore from what I can gather.

MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Hi guys.

Sorry, I haven't been in touch anymore in the last months, but I preferred to isolate myself completely from socials to focus only on the development of the game and my new website that hosts it. I restructured the game from the ground up in the hope of making it less grinding and more fluid and faster than before. I also made several structural changes to make it fully compatible with all devices and browsers (including smartphones).

There have also been deep changes to some of the quests and scenes. In the latest versions to try to satisfy as many users as possible, I have moved a bit away from what was my initial idea of the game. But in doing so I think I've only made it worse and didn't make anyone happy. So, knowing that the game will never please everyone anyway, I decided to go my own way and according to my taste.

I will no longer be able to be actively present on this forum as in the past, so I apologize in advance if I will not respond to your posts. If you need information, or if you need to report a problem or bug with the game, you can contact me on the Contact page of my website or with a PM on Discord.

That's all.

Bye guys and have fun.

tomasSkul

Aug 22, 2017
Hi guys.

Sorry, I haven't been in touch anymore in the last months, but I preferred to isolate myself completely from socials to focus only on the development of the game and my new website that hosts it. I restructured the game from the ground up in the hope of making it less grinding and more fluid and faster than before. I also made several structural changes to make it fully compatible with all devices and browsers (including smartphones).

There have also been deep changes to some of the quests and scenes. In the latest versions to try to satisfy as many users as possible, I have moved a bit away from what was my initial idea of the game. But in doing so I think I've only made it worse and didn't make anyone happy. So, knowing that the game will never please everyone anyway, I decided to go my own way and according to my taste.

I will no longer be able to be actively present on this forum as in the past, so I apologize in advance if I will not respond to your posts. If you need information, or if you need to report a problem or bug with the game, you can contact me on the Contact page of my website or with a PM on Discord.

That's all.

Bye guys and have fun.
will version 0.3 be available also for offline?

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
hey am a sub am looking for game and i see this game have female domination tag so i was wondering can i play the game as a sub or is it the male that is the dom? sorry to bother you about it hope you have a good day :)

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes