JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I have all the acheivements except I haven't got the femdom scene with Ann. Is it possible to get that after Summer has replaced Tesmacher? No matter what I do in the halls skipping classes I get no further scenes with Ann.

D

Deleted member 219172

played the update, looks good and hope for further progress :)

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
how to understand? the 030 version is online only playable? no download file for that?
I believe the creator transitioned to an online-only platform rather than having a downloadable game. I imagine part of it is because it allows him an easier time granting early access to his Patrons, since they can log in and have access to the Patron version rather than the free version, and there's not two separate game versions floating around.

Can't particularly say I'm thrilled about that transition, because one of the ways I check to see if I've accomplished everything is to see if there are any pics/gifs I haven't come across in-game yet, but I'll live with it.

~Morningfrost

Reactions: mememeandmyself

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
At this point i'm left wondering if this game should be listed here at all. If online only link is the only way to play, might as well add games from sites like Nutaku here amirite....... fried_

Reactions: Cernunnos.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
At this point i'm left wondering if this game should be listed here at all. If online only link is the only way to play, might as well add games from sites like Nutaku here amirite....... fried_
We'll keep the existing game thread for now. It just won't be enabled for site promotions when new versions ship.

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
I was excited to see a new version coming out but then I realised it is an online version (not that bad) and you can't use previous save!!!
Too bad I really liked that game but I am not going to replay everything (with the stats grinding and all).

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
oh there is even 0.5.0 ...but for subscribers
is everything above 0.2.0 online & paid ? caz i cannot launch a site (with 0.3.0?)

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes