MartinDrake

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
hm, my memory let me down.
with regard to +1h option button on the left - it is about reducing the number of clicks further (one instead of [open phone] - [option] - [close phone]). maybe someday u would think why not :cool:
Okay, yeah, that might be a good idea, since I think it's a frequently used action. I will implement it in the next version. ;)

I'm going back to work now. For any problems, bugs or even suggestions, you can report them to me on Discord or the Contact page of my website.

Bye. :)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
k MartinDrake
I almost reached endgame for 4.0
so some sort of feedback on sharp for me corners

[story and vids]
i think consistency was maintained thus allowing some fair degree of immersion.
-however, several times i was thinking about having dudes in vids cut out or blurred. (im sure one or two vids were with principal)
( even if fem private parts were out of the frame - it would be less harmful for my immersion . occasionally i can rely on imagination to fill the void)
-summer arc has no build up. 'hi stud, lets fuck' scene looked like a bonus squeezed into the game you are ready to call 'completed'. lets hope she will get some prude-into-slut or blackmail-into-prostitution story (or well, anything with build up)

[text]
i got a message Unless I find a way to get the key of course when clicking on mandi room when she was there and kept it closed. so somewhat inconsistency as i remember stealing it from her while she was in the bathroom and probably after that i installed a camera. (but despite that memory and because of that wording i even thought that i needed to do it again for some upcoming situations)
"the boy" i cannot say that i read texts much or carefully but when i do - that sounds bit off . should not it be auto-substituted with player's chosen name? or with "I" ? (offline version, not sure about online one)

[vids]
video/characters/cory/event/pool2.mp4 - cannot open in offline v.

[qol] 'quest' menu
I did not have any problem with following quest menu tips. though i was thinking what would make it more comfy for me (and maybe the next guy).
can all inactive npcs buttons (due to end of content or completed quests) be made hidden / moved to some other section (to space on the right) or to the list's bottom?
im bad with names so that abc-list alone didnot provide me with some additional reminders
can faces and(or) brief info be shown near the buttons [Cory] (step)mom
or can there be some sorting? for example: to compile names into groups: family, teachers, students
( more like my consciousness free floating... )
can the list be made more dense (less spacing)? with (all) active quests being already opened/shown on the right side.
[mom] meet her {at this day} {at this time} {at this location} | {at this room}
[oldsis] meet her {at this day} {at this time} {at this location} | {at this room}
[lilsis] <...>

and if united with compiling - it can give you a better picture of your action sequence.
so everything will be observable since the moment u pressed [quests] and without any need to scroll up and down (to remember steps for several npcs)
* that would be less comfy for some individual tracking which current system is definitely good for.
(plus that would probably mean no notifications, though not critical omission as in any case you will see the next moves)
**anyways, the best approach in html games i saw was in bimbo life coach - hints in chronological order on the left side.

[weird occurrence. as i remember it.]
i started with offline version first...after >2 game weeks all the notifications (numbers in red circles) in 'quest' menu disappeared simultaneously .
so initially those numbers were constantly on . i think i had 2 (even 3 and 4) count near some NPC names despite me already clicking and reading tasks.
and i assumed it was about tracking and counting any active quest and any available option (like vidcam spying on mandi, or gardening with toddsmom) .
after disappearance, newly appearing alerts act only as new & unseen tasks
so one of this behavior should be incorrect right? (i might assume that it was the former)
though i used offline and online versions back and force (plus exporting saves etc) so that reporting might be bit fallacious.

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Are you playing the offline version? The offline version may have some bugs compared to the online version. I could not re-test the whole game in full. If you mark all the bugs you encountered and write them to me in Contact on , in a few days I will insert a new version with fixes.
In the Ivy after classes event, img referred has other name that in the program: a5ae5d6.jpg does not exists, there are only img's named 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 . Offline mode :)

In the morning, peeping from the window the Milena video doesn't show. file:///I:/Games/Browser-based/Lust%20for%20Life%20-%200.4.0%20(Public%20Version)/video/characters/milena/window/bed2.mp4 Again is the naming of the videos.

Last edited:

a1ans

Mar 18, 2019
how do i install it right, when i open the game, there are no images. it opens in webbrowser

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
how do i install it right, when i open the game, there are no images. it opens in webbrowser
It is an HTML game, so yes, it's played with a browser. At the moment there are some images missing though, but the dev is working on bugfixes.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
then i must open it wrong. i have no clue on what i am doing wrong
Your folder should look something like this: 1605964785228.png

Opening the html file should get you this page: 1605964824771.png

If it doesn't, maybe try another browser or try re-downloading.

Pukcoker

Dec 15, 2017
Apparently there is many wrong names/path for pics and vids because I get empty windows in every second scene.

Reactions: docx

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Are you playing the offline version? The offline version may have some bugs compared to the online version. I could not re-test the whole game in full. If you mark all the bugs you encountered and write them to me in Contact on , in a few days I will insert a new version with fixes.
You broke the links of like, 75% of the videos.

Reactions: docx
2.40 star(s) 25 Votes