Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yes, you are absolutely right. But in fact, if you read my first post of this thread I'm the first one to ask for opinions and advice. Most of those advices have all been accepted. The game is now very different from 0.0.1. However, 99% of the users have always been as kind and supportive as you are now. But this forum has hundreds of thousands of users and there is always someone a bit more offensive. Just read some of the reviews that have been done. Judging from those the game looks really bad, although I actually have a lot of users playing my game every month. I feel bad about it, especially considering that the public version is 99% equal to the paid version. So I prefer to listen to the advice and suggestions of my users on Discord who are generally fans of the game. Anyway thanks for your support and understanding. :)
When I first came to this site I had a terrible expirience. Everyone was an arsehole even some staff. We worked it out eventually.
Still get the odd person who's just mean or rude for no good reason, you get much less on my niche sites. However, if I just hang out on our Discord in my bubble then I'll soon get a God complex and Girl Life won't ever get rid of the crap and illogical stuff because I won't have to face any harsh truths. There's still people being dicks for no good reason and people being endlessly unhelpful or simply not reading instructions but getting outside feedback is important.
Its late so I haven't played through your game but did the prologue and apart from being fairly obvious that English isn't your first language its good and definitely doesn't look ugly. Anyway, enough ranting.

Good luck with your game and don't let the haters get you down. ;)

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
I've subscribe to the 3.50$ and paid for the subscriber version where is the downloadable link for the 0.4.0 and 0.5.0 -.-.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1607266908460.png
A QoL suggestion: Move Alarm Clock and Wardrobe down, as they are those we need the least, could even go below the 'Leave' button

LuisUP

Dec 13, 2018
Hey all,

has anyone got a save file after the end of 0.4.0 or even 0.3.0 because i didnt know you had to export your saves, so lost all of mine, but would really like to continue this game as i enjoy it a lot.

Thanks in advance.

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
I am confused on one of Cory's quests. I bought the sexy workout gear and I am supposed to work around with her in the morning around 6 - 7 AM. Right now I have that in my morning routine. I have been doing that for about a week and can't get anything. Is there a particular day that this applies? Do I have to turn off the morning routine and do all of this stuff manually?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Hey all,

has anyone got a save file after the end of 0.4.0 or even 0.3.0 because i didnt know you had to export your saves, so lost all of mine, but would really like to continue this game as i enjoy it a lot.

Thanks in advance.
You shouldn't need to export anything. Being a browser based set-up, however, clearing browser cache would delete those I think.

I am confused on one of Cory's quests. I bought the sexy workout gear and I am supposed to work around with her in the morning around 6 - 7 AM. Right now I have that in my morning routine. I have been doing that for about a week and can't get anything. Is there a particular day that this applies? Do I have to turn off the morning routine and do all of this stuff manually?
You probably have to remove it from automatic activities.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Skip the automatic rutine a morning, go outside and train with her.

Sacadius

Dec 12, 2017
There's already 0.6 version out .. i know it's for subscribers only but ... can we get 0.5 which is for public ?

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
/video/other/gym/nude/gym1.mp4
/video/other/gym/nude/gym2.mp4
/video/characters/gina/room/dress2.mp4
/video/characters/cory/entrance/gym3.mp4

seems to be missing for me

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 25 Votes