Pukcoker

Dec 15, 2017
The game in "do it yourself style" it is when u see a blank window where video must be and searching it by description and link then u rename it manually to continue the game to the next blank window

Reactions: pflicht

theblindbot

May 4, 2017
The game in "do it yourself style" it is when u see a blank window where video must be and searching it by description and link then u rename it manually to continue the game to the next blank window
yhea but how can i know the name i need to give to the image? like right now i am at the ivy afterschool and i get 0 images, tried to rename all of them to afterschool1 ecc ecc but still nothing

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
/video/other/gym/nude/gym1.mp4
/video/other/gym/nude/gym2.mp4
/video/characters/gina/room/dress2.mp4
/video/characters/cory/entrance/gym3.mp4

seems to be missing for me
I think they are there just named wrong.. ie in that gym/nude folder Gym5 - 9 are there but theres 4 videos with names like "03fe38a" I dont know if they are in prior versions of the game and someone could screenshot their correct names (a screenshot of the folder view with large icons should work) though I honestly think these are random vids, so might not have a specific text with them so could just go and name them Gym1 - 4.

ie Im renaming the "4719355" as Gym4 as it seems to work with the text of "I can't believe she really did it in front of my eyes! This city is full of sluts!" however so does "03fe38a" which are both flashing the player.

Likely best way of ordering them is to check the properties and when they were modified, the one modified 1st as 1 and then 2 would be the next one.

For me the Gym ones for example were edited at 16:15 then 16:17, 16:18 and 16:19 respectively

The problem comes from events like watching Mandy at 23:30 - 00:00 through the camera. A lot of her vids are not named properly so Im guessing wont play.

Last edited:

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug or a config/cache error on my part. Loading from an old save, pretty much complete to date. Morning after spying on Cory in the shower there is a new event to Talk to Cory - this is where Gina cuts you off on the way to the bathroom and Cory helps you spend the wait time. The page seemed to load the first time, but then started flashing and now I can't load the page all the way and it seems to make the browser tab unusable. Rebooting didn't solve. Kind of a dead end here.

Pukcoker

Dec 15, 2017
yhea but how can i know the name i need to give to the image? like right now i am at the ivy afterschool and i get 0 images, tried to rename all of them to afterschool1 ecc ecc but still nothing
Right click on blank window, copy link , insert it anywhere, now you know address of file that are missing, (example D:\Downloads\Lust_for_Life_0.5.0_Public_Version\Lust for Life\video\characters\gina\room\dress2.mp4) by riding description on that scene you could find video in that directory that fits the scene but has wrong name

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
I would also appreciate a save from 3.0/4.0. I last played in 2.0 or so, and have my save, but the game says it's too outdated.

Also if anyone has the Patreon version (either of 5.0 or the new 6.0), that'd be appreciated.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Yeah there are a ton of incorrect video and image links in this version.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
It does seem like the online version at least has them working right.. so you can play there its slower, you could try to match the files by playing both at the same time, but there is some randomness so wont always turn out the same.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
*sigh* I hate when games start to make certain scenes exclusive to only paid members. Seriously if you want to put cheats and scene selection behind a paywall, sure but don't make cutscenes behind that because that just cuts down the game content. At least that's how I feel about it.

JayX

Jun 24, 2018
*sigh* I hate when games start to make certain scenes exclusive to only paid members. Seriously if you want to put cheats and scene selection behind a paywall, sure but don't make cutscenes behind that because that just cuts down the game content. At least that's how I feel about it.
that's not a cutscene or something relevant to her story though, just an option for premium
users to see another sex scene (not with her) at school.

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes