scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
So were saves wiped? I just logged onto play the latest version on the site and my saves are gone.
Saves should be local, so most likely culprit is you cleared your browser cache and cookies. I played the online version some today and all my saves from last month were still available.

Fetak Dusan

Jun 29, 2017
Am I the only one who's getting errors caused by the recently added audio support?

Code:
Error: <<aud>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'vol' of undefined)
Playing the online version, my browser UA is

Code:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.186 Safari/537.36
Update: Never mind, restarting the game (going to the title screen) fixed the issue; apparently, the initialization is only done there.

Last edited:

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
The layout in this looks typical of [Text Based] games even though it doesn't have the tag - so my question is: How heavy in dialog is this ?

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Bloody pointless. What's the point of public release that forces you to be played on site where loading times for videos may suffer due to bandwitch so on, instead of being able to just download it. Very wrong direction and plainly waste of time.

Like now site seems to be down so yeah.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
/video-low/characters/milena/window/

Seems files are named wrong here...
When this is what you mean with your message: Thought first this is buged and some other places the movies aso are not playing.

When I bought a binoculars I saw a movie when I peek out the window. If this was blank before because I have not the binoculars I can`t say.

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes