Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I wish the dev would use something like avidemux delogo on the videos. Just sorta takes away from the game seeing giant logos on the vids or at least crop the videos down to where they don't show.

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Until a Patreon version is released, I can't even give this a 3 star rating.

The positives are the same as other reviews but what makes this 2 stars is the still bugged/missing video's. Blueballed storylines which is atrocious, most Patreons have 'full versions' but are last months update so not all the new content. Locking storylines with free video's is a disappointment.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I just finished the new version and it was ok, I can’t imagine what’s going to happen in the best friend route since he caught MC with Riley. but I can’t wait for the next release

Kartoffeleimer

Apr 1, 2020
View attachment 855973

Overview:
The game tells the erotic adventures of a guy in his final year of high school. His life, so far lacking in sexual experiences, will undergo a big change.

The game is an open-world populated by women and girls who are just waiting for you. You will find girls looking for a more romantic relationship or nymphomaniacs ready to have sex at the first opportunity. Each character you meet will have its own specific personality and dozens of scenes to unlock.

Play dozens of hours of content with over 300 sex scenes and over 1500 media including high-quality images and video clips.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-12
Release Date: 2022-04-11
Developer: MartinDrake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English, Italian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - - -
Compressed: MEGA - - - -

Extra:

View attachment 1751696 View attachment 1751697 View attachment 1132300 View attachment 1751711 View attachment 976410 View attachment 1751700 View attachment 607303 View attachment 607302 View attachment 607298
Hey when I want to open the game in the browser on an android device, the html file is not shown to me. So in my files the HTML is in the game folder, but when I open the folder in the browser I don't see the html file. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Calavera-109

Nov 12, 2018
Dunno if this is te right place to ask but here we go. I subscribed to his patreon, is it possible to download the v0.22 version of the game instead of playing it online?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Dunno if this is te right place to ask but here we go. I subscribed to his patreon, is it possible to download the v0.22 version of the game instead of playing it online?
Best place for your request is on patreon to ask publisher directly instead.
v022 isn't 'public' so far and on here, when publisher/dev decides to

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes