Juicejames

Nov 24, 2019
Shy college girl update vol 127272, i suggest to dev that change mom and sister characters with virgin school girls, you can masturbate more with that

• Haha
Reactions: Mario4don

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
it would be cool if the video files was named right.. kinda takes out the immersion to have to go to the folders to look at the vids. and 1 would be an oops.. but this is like almost half of them.

Amor_10

Mar 13, 2021
Sa
How do you complete Mandy? It just says keep having dinner every other day or spend the afternoon with them on Tuesday, Thursday or Sunday. Been doing that for a while now but keep getting the same things happen and it doesn’t say that is the end of content in the quest guide
Even i have been trying the same. I have completed all other character play through.Only pending character is Mandy.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
As i understand there are two versions of this game? One regular and one sissy? whats the main diff beyond the obvious?

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Is there really a way to get rid of Sean or am I absolutely forced to share Ava in the corruption path?

Reactions: Tutuooo

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Is there really a way to get rid of Sean or am I absolutely forced to share Ava in the corruption path?
it implies you will get the chance to share her or get rid off him. but we will probably have to wait a year since now there is another new character!!!

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Anyone got the new version of the Sissy spin-off game?

Reactions: SweetAssB

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
why does it say a date and it is not respected?
it seems that he is not very interested in the public version or he is given the money, or he is not interested at all... it's my personal impression, which arose from when I started following this game.

Reactions: Tutuooo

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Sa

Even i have been trying the same. I have completed all other character play through.Only pending character is Mandy.
you need to trigger all her events and scenes, check the quest icon, i have already finished all of her events, my only issue its to get caprice last archievement, and idk maybe i block it because i pick riley side on previous questiline

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes