selskoni

Apr 10, 2018
Hi Guys,
I am sharing a save, just in case it's useful.

-- completed quests:
- Ava Addams (corruption path)
- Brandi Belle
- Dakota Skye
- India Summer
- Julia Ann
- Lena Loch
- Lucie Wilde
- Madison Ivy

-- in progress:
- Eva Elfie - in campus, exam passed
- Gina - first time sex done
- Melissa Malkova
- Milena Velba
- Riley
- Mandy (Eric's house open and some scenes done)
- Corey Chase

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
a pet peeve, but while i like the story in general. It bothers me that the narrating goes to 3rd person, reffering MC as he/him...
It takes you out of it. like you're not the mc, but you're just a guy watching the action unfold... basically the definition of NTR? just rewriting the narrating to I/me would help for my immersion.

JayX

Jun 24, 2018
a pet peeve, but while i like the story in general. It bothers me that the narrating goes to 3rd person, reffering MC as he/him...
It takes you out of it. like you're not the mc, but you're just a guy watching the action unfold... basically the definition of NTR? just rewriting the narrating to I/me would help for my immersion.
He changed that in the recent online update.
It should be first person now.

Reactions: Zolfried

TheSupahDog

Apr 10, 2019
Hi Guys

-- in progress:
- Eva Elfie - in campus, exam passed
- Gina - first time sex done
- Melissa Malkova
- Milena Velba
- Riley
- Mandy (Eric's house open and some scenes done)
- Corey Chase
do you know how to proceed with Milena? I really have no idea.

Sep 22, 2022
do you know how to proceed with Milena? I really have no idea.
Hi, go to Todd's house and you can help Milena Velba in the living room and in the garden, that's all in the future, probably the admin will add a plot with her, but for now you can only help her with cleaning and in the garden.

TheSupahDog

Apr 10, 2019
Hi, go to Todd's house and you can help Milena Velba in the living room and in the garden, that's all in the future, probably the admin will add a plot with her, but for now you can only help her with cleaning and in the garden.
ouch.
and all those content in the folder?
I guess he forgot to add "no more for this update" like in Lena quest log.

Sep 22, 2022
ouch.
and all those content in the folder?
I guess he forgot to add "no more for this update" like in Lena quest log.
I think he didn 't add a lot of things because I think it was possible to have sex with Velba Alba because she even hints at it when talking about her tits .

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
any new sex scene with mom?

This dev uses the stank ass business model where he thinks thats the only thing you will pay to see. So he thinks if he only gives you a tiny scene. You will pay forever to see more.
Maybe he should look at The Company and Summertime Saga. Two of the biggest games on here. You get that content at the very beginning. And because the STORY LINE and GAME PLAY is good. You keep playing them.
But What do I know I only actually sub to these assclowns on patreon with this shit called.........money

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
How to progress further in the story with Ms. Summer?
"Ms. Summer showed her full masochistic nature during Dakota's educational classes. Who knows what else I can push her to do."

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 25 Votes