Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
What am I doing wrong I come at this time and the quest is not completed what should I do to me Mandy says that I should go go to Eric this quest does not allow me to start new content , I have only Mandy left . ( From now on every other night you can go to Eric's house for dinner. Go there between 19 and 21. ) - ( Check the quest of the other characters and complete their side quest to unlock new content )
I think you have to talk to her in her room between 18 and 20 (3 times)

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
It said I had 3 quest update but I only saw 2 and now it says I have 1,but I don't see any more.Is this just a bug or am I missing something here?
It's because the 1 quest is for a character not shown yet, you will see it after playing more.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustForLife-MARTINDRAKE-0.33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: mr. gibbs

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Do Mandy and Caprice ever get the 'END OF PATH' marker on their phone profiles? Or are their events ongoing and repeatable (with some variations)?

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
I'm confused AF...
I spent a total of like 12+ hours playing through the night into the morning, got rid of Matt (scumbag BF fuckboy) and made Cory Chase my lover... Had to grind three other characters to even get to access to her dating arc and waited days between each progression step...
Finally got her to accept our relationship, but...

But when we do stretching in the living room she s t i l l has a freak-out just prior to penetration and calls things to a halt? The heck?
Did I miss something? WTF is going on?

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes