alexo_118

May 24, 2018
So, in-game walktrough tells me to have lunch with Milena on the weekend but when I do it nothing happens should I use a new save?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LustForLife-MARTINDRAKE-0.48
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
at this point i thinks it's better just change milena for any other bbw who have real content, i mean dude this update was just a big bait

Reactions: Snoopy_H

FakeFrost

Aug 14, 2020
Subscribestar doesnt like my card for some reason giving me the Error 0674. Any other way I can access the subbed content or pay or does anyone know of a solution?

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Played... and played... and grinded till my fingers were as stiff as if i've been climbing the Himalayas for days to finally find some content with femdom with the principal and Brandi which is like nearly no content, being cheesy af with no real story and me saying to myself "surely not only this".

*sigh* surely... yes.

Female domination tag for this though, really? Misleading much.

To show my text and frustration about my lost time in a meme? Why not!
Disclaimer: Yes, arguably i lose even more time by doing this but is it really lost time to make splendor?

View attachment 3632899

Also useful tip, i don't want to work for money in a game, hell nah. Real life has me going for that already.
Press left ctrl + shift + k (opens console browser)
Press in the code -> "SugarCube.State.variables.player.money = x"
x being amount you want

Play with the code a bit, it will let you change anything what is in the game, charm, relationship status, event status, ...

You can do this for all these html games which disable cheating. Sorry to the develepor but my and your fans fingers are thanking me.

Jerk one to me, cheers.
GOD !! whats your subs? wanna $ haha :KEK: :coffee: (y)

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Why did they put in the description of the update (Subscriber Only). If they are downloading from this site they are never going to see that part.

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes