ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Has someone already past the loop sand in desire?The hint for the oasis is so...Machine translated
I can't really help you, I have found it by luck ^^

Some guys have made the true end ? I have done everything but when i befriend Empress, it's just the normal end. What to do ? :(

Here my succubus house, I missed some succubi for the true ending ?

Edit : And if someone know how to make friend with the lust reaper, i want to know :D I think we need the "love pendant" but where is this ?

EDIT 2 : It's fine, I've missed some succubi ( Fess and Lust Reaper ).

1594741263230.png

Last edited:

dhoulmagus

Jun 16, 2017
is there any way to fix the main char name ?
the translation is actually pretty good and i dont really care bout the untranslated bits during the rape scenes but
the main character name L O O K I N G L I K E T H I S is annoying

SanJulano

Jun 18, 2020
Has someone already past the loop sand in desire?The hint for the oasis is so...Machine translated
When you arrive at looping sand, go left until you hit cactus, after that go down until you hit cactus, go left again until hit cactus, down until cactus, and so on until you arrive at Oasis

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
I've got a few questions I can't find answers for. Do the Nightmares gained from beating an enemy on Nightmare difficulty have any use, How do you befriend the Lust Reaper, because I just... lose when I try, and does anyone know the code for the door in the Cat Village? The hint says something about the Cow Girl end, but I couldn't find a code anywhere.

EDIT: I've come to realize that by Cow Girl End, it probably means the spin-off game that was made called... Cow Girl End. If anyone has the code from that, that'd be appreciated!

Last edited:

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I've got a few questions I can't find answers for. Do the Nightmares gained from beating an enemy on Nightmare difficulty have any use, How do you befriend the Lust Reaper, because I just... lose when I try, and does anyone know the code for the door in the Cat Village? The hint says something about the Cow Girl end, but I couldn't find a code anywhere.

EDIT: I've come to realize that by Cow Girl End, it probably means the spin-off game that was made called... Cow Girl End. If anyone has the code from that, that'd be appreciated!
The code : 2626 or 6262

For lust reaper, talk about :
- bad end
- grimm brother
- praise her litteral talent
- say that you love her

I think that's all.

About nightmare difficulty, I don't know. Maybe you can get events or scenes. I still miss 4 scenes in the game, I search how to make it. ( Holy and dark succubus event, hard event ... )

Reactions: prosmoker1

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
For lust reaper, talk about :
- bad end
- grimm brother
- praise her litteral talent
- say that you love her
I set the difficulty to Easy, made sure it was day time, and said each of those options 5 times... Still nothing. I can only heal so much before she gets a crit hard enough to take down over half my Vitality and take me down.

EDIT: Finally got it. I did it in this order:
- Bad End
- Praise Talent
- Approach
- Say you like her
- Brothers Grimm
- Approach

Then it gave me the option to say I wanted to befriend her or read her work. Chose befriend and it was done. You probably don't need to approach until the end, but that's just the way I did it.

Last edited:

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
don't know if it was just because of the videos ive seen but does this game not have sex sfx? If not thats a decent turn away for me but i might give it a try since i love monster girls.

banana12

Jul 27, 2019
A wired question (for f95zone that is): can someone tell me how to find the music that plays when you go to the lookout areas (Where you can find Mea)? i would really like to learn this music

KickedInTheShinn

Oct 1, 2018
My game appears to be glitched. When trying to synthesize the 3 star materials for the 7th floor, the menu raises the amount needed to what I have and says that I have 5 (The intended cost of the synthesis, I imagine.
So say if I have 11 of the Two Star Warcry Feathers, it will say I have 5/11 of what's needed, and keep increasing the cost as I gather more of them.
Any fixes currently available for this?

bl0tak

May 9, 2019
My game appears to be glitched. When trying to synthesize the 3 star materials for the 7th floor, the menu raises the amount needed to what I have and says that I have 5 (The intended cost of the synthesis, I imagine.
So say if I have 11 of the Two Star Warcry Feathers, it will say I have 5/11 of what's needed, and keep increasing the cost as I gather more of them.
Any fixes currently available for this?
I thought that it was a glitch too but i think its a visual bug and it works as intended but they just ''word'' it weirdly, the amount of items u need that is.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I have a couple of questions to ask for help. The first question is is I've befriended the empress and I keep getting the bad end when the succubi world gets destroyed, my second question is how to find the other bosses like ideal, Chloe and the other two and lastly for the genocide route could you refight all of the succubi you've befriended to get it or do you have to go to every area

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes