banana12

Jul 27, 2019
can someone tell me how to find the music that plays when you go to the lookout areas (Where you can find Mea)? i would really like to learn this music

PadoruPadoruuu

Jul 9, 2020
Me: Plays for 1 hr enjoying the game and great translations. Finds perfect girl that I would willingly lose too.
Sees MTL on the best part of the game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it ever going to get fixed?
Loving this game so far thou aside from that one issue and the art is consistent in style unlike some other games I've seen (glances at MGQ). Then again I am a sucker for any Succubus based game :D

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
can someone tell me how to find the music that plays when you go to the lookout areas (Where you can find Mea)? i would really like to learn this music

You'd have to find the file in the audio folder but what you're looking for specfically is [イベントB] OGG

SymbolicSalad

Jan 7, 2020
I'm actually working on the translation again ( ). Here's what I've done so far. If you copy the contents into your game's "data" folder and replace the corresponding files, then more of the battle dialogue should be translated.
Glad to see people working on completing a truly full translation, thank you for this.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

hathor93

Mar 27, 2020
Cheat save Unlock all CG, not 100% not true end *i,m pass it's too hard to get a true end*

File2 it's CG room can't get out a room but all CG
File1 it's my save file+cheat I think I get 75%
How do you get the saves to work? How do you replace them with an old save?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
How do you get the saves to work? How do you replace them with an old save?
From my best guess, it's now working due to the global and common rpgsaves being required for saves to work.

I'd upload my save folder but I messed up and did the Genocide Route on the same file as my true end one. So it's stuck on the Genocide title screen and unable to see the True end title screen.

If you want I could speedrun the game so you can have a functioning save just before the true ending.

Also could modify the files to input a custom name or make it so that it displays the English keyboard when naming(would need to test test that a bit but should fix the spread out lettering).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes