Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The h scene translation the guy did earlier is fine.

It isn't perfect but you can always understand what they're saying.
All of the game is translated. The H-scene and the friendship dialogue are translated too now ( they weren't before )
If you get the patches the entire game is human translated based off the MTL and it's a decent experience. I read all the H Scenes from my favourite succubus (and there's a lot of good ones) and couldn't complain about the translation at all.

I think the patches are in this thread, but I got them from a different forum. Not sure why the OP download hasn't been updated with the full translation.
Thank you for your feedback everyone. Reading these responses makes me confidant that this game is ready to be played. I loved Lust Grimm so I know this one will be great as well.

Has anyone contacted whoever needs to be contacted about updating the main download, if not who would we contact about updating it?

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
View attachment 1214950

How do I get these? They're the only ones I have left.
Ah I remember those, give me a sec.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I remember going back after the TL was completed, had to take a look in the game files to figure out which succubus they featured.

Anyways hope this helped and have an amazing day/evening or night!

Till next time.

Last edited:

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I'm interested in this title, and have two questions before I begin:

1) Am I better off playing the prequel first?
2) In the link to the translation, there's 9 files listed. Do I need all 9, or just the ninth?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Where can I find black crystals besides from Mimics? I am at the city and and I just gathered all the red book pages.

I am posting here rather than using the wiki because I am trying to avoid spoilers.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Where can I find black crystals besides from Mimics? I am at the city and and I just gathered all the red book pages.

I am posting here rather than using the wiki because I am trying to avoid spoilers.
While I don't suggest you rely solely on the crystals to gather the materials and instead befriend succubae so the larger gathering spots appear, here's a list of every enemy who drops black crystals. Along with level to identify them and their drop chance.

Hope this helps and stay safe!

Till next time.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
While I don't suggest you rely solely on the crystals to gather the materials and instead befriend succubae so the larger gathering spots appear, here's a list of every enemy who drops black crystals. Along with level to identify them and their drop chance.

Hope this helps and stay safe!

Till next time.
Thank you for the help! I am not sure what you mean by the "Larger gathering areas" but I am guessing that is something I will encountering as I play further. I always try to befriend the first new succubus I see both because I "Gotta catch em all" and because they are so cute and cuddly :)

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Thank you for the help! I am not sure what you mean by the "Larger gathering areas" but I am guessing that is something I will encountering as I play further. I always try to befriend the first new succubus I see both because I "Gotta catch em all" and because they are so cute and cuddly :)
Basically the more succubae you befriend, the better the chance a special gathering spot will appear.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes