Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What effects do the various dialogue options have in the game? For example, what is the difference between putting your name or Fess's onto the list at the shop?

Yggrow

Aug 9, 2020
So after playing around with the in-game phone you can dial numbers with in Nectaris, I discovered that if you input 0620 a sound can be heard and a number of new succubus npcs appear like in Lustgrimm Dummy, but I don't seem to have any clue what to do next. This doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere in the guides. Anyone know anything about this?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So after playing around with the in-game phone you can dial numbers with in Nectaris, I discovered that if you input 0620 a sound can be heard and a number of new succubus npcs appear like in Lustgrimm Dummy, but I don't seem to have any clue what to do next. This doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere in the guides. Anyone know anything about this?
I don't recall finding that one but I know dialing 1001 will get you a red book and dialing 5600 will make the nursery key appear in Nectaris City: North 3.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
62Studio decided to postpone this year's release of 62Chan's Challenge but they posted links to the 62Chan part 1 and 2 on their Ci-en page:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
This game is so wholesome. I love it. Was genuinely upset when the girl in the river gets washed away and you can do nothing to save her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes