Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
Anyone able to get the Training succubus' first event to show? Missing it from the completion room and I've no idea how to trigger it. Even tried the wiki, to no avail.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I have, only thing I can think of is that I've completed the game, would be unlucky if that's what did it
Sorry I can't be of more help man, I've beaten this ages ago, only had to slightly use the wiki here and there for stuff I was having problems on. I just didn't take the time to do the genocide stuff because it takes forever, so I used someone's save and have it ready.

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
Sorry I can't be of more help man, I've beaten this ages ago, only had to slightly use the wiki here and there for stuff I was having problems on. I just didn't take the time to do the genocide stuff because it takes forever, so I used someone's save and have it ready.
Ah no worries, was a shot in the dark anyway, I've gotten it on another save file from ages ago.

digitalbird1721

Jan 26, 2019
Question: Talking to the medal collector succubus yields the message "I'm preparing for acclaim now! Wait until all places have been released. Until then, farewell." and the apprentice reveals that I've collected 0 medals from raspberry, even though I've collected at least a several. Am I on a previous version? However, I downloaded the v1.08 from this thread and can access all 4 locations just fine.

Edit: I've reached Desire Desert, and those medals are displaying correctly. Raspberry Plateau still isn't.

Edit 2: After clearing Nectaris City, I checked back and the medal collector succubus worked.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 1, 2018
Does it matter at the shop if you write Fess's name on the list instead of your own?
That makes a certain image appear on screen. That's it.

What is the password in the Church?
6O1vqI

Question: Talking to the medal collector succubus yields the message "I'm preparing for acclaim now! Wait until all places have been released. Until then, farewell." and the apprentice reveals that I've collected 0 medals from raspberry, even though I've collected at least a several. Am I on a previous version? However, I downloaded the v1.08 from this thread and can access all 4 locations just fine.

Edit: I've reached Desire Desert, and those medals are displaying correctly. Raspberry Plateau still isn't.
I did a quick check of my Translator++ file and that has a mistake in the apprentice's line. However, it's correct in the file in my game, which is what I based the latest translation version on. But that translation is for game version 1.09, for which save files from previous versions are incompatible.

You can download the attached file and then go to www > data and paste Map019 in, overwriting the existing file. It should fix your issue.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Cross-posting from ULMF:

Here's LF TL10, an updated and hopefully final version of the translation. This fixes various mistakes from earlier versions including typos, mistranslations, untranslated text, inconsistent line spacing and lines too long for the text box.
Another ULMF cross-post. There's another TL update.

Now, once again it's for v1.09.
As such ... did anyone ever find that version to apply the TL to?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That makes a certain image appear on screen. That's it.

6O1vqI

I did a quick check of my Translator++ file and that has a mistake in the apprentice's line. However, it's correct in the file in my game, which is what I based the latest translation version on. But that translation is for game version 1.09, for which save files from previous versions are incompatible.

You can download the attached file and then go to www > data and paste Map019 in, overwriting the existing file. It should fix your issue.
Are you talking about her coming on the screen and asking why you wrote her name instead?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't recall that scene but then again I haven't played Lust Friend since my computer crashed.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Lust Friend [1.08] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (464 MB/ ~93 MB) : ,

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Are you able to start the Genocide Route on a file that has completed the True End? I'm running through the game again and I didn't do the Genocide Route the first time, so I want to run it at least once but trying to figure out when to do it. Also I've seen the translations for 1.09, is there anything actually different in version 1.09 vs the 1.08 I have?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Are you able to start the Genocide Route on a file that has completed the True End? I'm running through the game again and I didn't do the Genocide Route the first time, so I want to run it at least once but trying to figure out when to do it. Also I've seen the translations for 1.09, is there anything actually different in version 1.09 vs the 1.08 I have?

Wiki's been posted quite a bit in the thread man, but here you go:

there's the page if you want to look more yourself.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
Wiki's been posted quite a bit in the thread man, but here you go:

there's the page if you want to look more yourself.
Yes, I've read it. It doesn't say if there is any specific point that it no longer becomes available, but I wanted to verify. If I can completely finish the True Ending and then go and start genocide on the same run, then that's probably what I'll do.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes