Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
I usually do wait but I've been conditioned to make theories per-completion after being a part of the Tower of Trample and Domina fandoms for years. But yea, I agree that does leave my theories open to being incorrect by the end.

I've already befriended most if not all of the regular succubi. If I need more I will revisit the bosses next. Thank you for telling me about where to put the books. They seemed like such an important part of the story given their locations but then once I got them there were no more hints when I clicked on them in my inventory.

I try to stay away from reading the wikis while playing a game as it's an easy way to spoil yourself.
True! I've tried not to spoil anything... biggest spoiler I think I've said so far was showing the picture of the title screen after genocide, but I did spoiler tag it...

Do the game at your own pace of course, that's how it's meant to be played! But don't forget that to get the true end, you'll need to befriend everyone. That can be done at any time of course, so no rush whatsoever. Just means you've gotta remember who you have and haven't befriended at some point to go finish it up.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
True! I've tried not to spoil anything... biggest spoiler I think I've said so far was showing the picture of the title screen after genocide, but I did spoiler tag it...

Do the game at your own pace of course, that's how it's meant to be played! But don't forget that to get the true end, you'll need to befriend everyone. That can be done at any time of course, so no rush whatsoever. Just means you've gotta remember who you have and haven't befriended at some point to go finish it up.
No worries about spoiling, that was pretty much what I expected from genociding all of the succubi you are supposed to befriend.

And yeah, if I missed any cute and cuddly succubi I will be sure to meet them along the way.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustFriend-1.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

digitalbird1721

Jan 26, 2019
So I bought the game b/c DLSite said it supported Mac, but I'm not sure how to actually run it/download it for Mac. Any advice?

Edit: So I managed to run Part1.exe via Parallels and unzip the Mac folder in the resulting folder. However, attempting to run the application causes the "The application 'Game' can't be opened" error message. I thought it was a permissions issue, but granting the application permission doesn't seem to be working.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
So I bought the game b/c DLSite said it supported Mac, but I'm not sure how to actually run it/download it for Mac. Any advice?

Edit: So I managed to run Part1.exe via Parallels and unzip the Mac folder in the resulting folder. However, attempting to run the application causes the "The application 'Game' can't be opened" error message. I thought it was a permissions issue, but granting the application permission doesn't seem to be working.
try it with WINE, I wouldnt bother spending time on any other solution on how to run games on mac

SML_LMS

Mar 6, 2023
It's quite an old game, but I wonder if there is any original japanese verison of this. If someone has, please share it.
Also, is the translation quite good in English? I can see some comments about the translation but I'm confused whether the comments are about current translation version.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's quite an old game, but I wonder if there is any original japanese verison of this. If someone has, please share it.
Also, is the translation quite good in English? I can see some comments about the translation but I'm confused whether the comments are about current translation version.
I have played it nearly to the end and the translation is great.

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
I asked around and according to nightmare1985 over on ULMF: "You can get it by giving globefish(むにフグ) to the NPC that sometimes appears at the Nekomata village bookstore. Globefish can be caught on the Raspberry Plateau Coast."
Thanks!That succubus would not leave my mind till i helped her.Also for those who cant find it its name is "Muni Fugu"

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes