Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Cross-posting from ULMF:

Here's LF TL10, an updated and hopefully final version of the translation. This fixes various mistakes from earlier versions including typos, mistranslations, untranslated text, inconsistent line spacing and lines too long for the text box.
Thank you for sharing this with us! *Downloads*

Sep 1, 2018
Sorry, forgot to mention something important: this translation patch is for Version 1.09 and , save files from previous versions of the game don't work with it. It similarly appears this translation can only work with 1.09.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Could I play this game having played LustGrimm Again, or should I play the original first?
Lust Grimm Again came out after Lust Friend so you are okay there. If you haven't already though, I suggest at least playing the original Lust Grimm as there many references to it throughout Lust Friend.

DrPopperhead

Jul 24, 2022
Defeating succubi isn't enough to change the route, since you're not actually killing them. You need to pick certain obvious choices to even get the ability to kill them.
Okay, got it. I'm just going to defeat one or two succubi to raise many levels in one grind, so I can interact with higher level succubus without getting overwhelmed. Anyways, here's something original that I've made here.

Adult anime logic.png RRH.png

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Defeating succubi isn't enough to change the route, since you're not actually killing them. You need to pick certain obvious choices to even get the ability to kill them.
You can kill succubi in this game?:oops:

Okay, got it. I'm just going to defeat one or two succubi to raise many levels in one grind, so I can interact with higher level succubus without getting overwhelmed. Anyways, here's something original that I've made here.

View attachment 2053789 View attachment 2053790
I love these pics but plz no spoil

DrPopperhead

Jul 24, 2022
Guys, I need help. I have befriended Holy and Dark Succubus, but I couldn't find any of them in Fess Town. Where are they?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes