Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
After my last post I completed a few more floors :)

I am currently looking for:

Libere Stone (Star) 3

and

Warcry Feather (Star) 3

Any help would be appriciated as I don't want to look at the wiki so I can avoid accidental spoilers.

Reactions: BiriBiriisTheBes

rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
^ Best I could do is to accumulate all the one-stars as well as blue crystals in Raspberry Plateau (northern-east area), then use the Synthesis shops.

You can get blue crystals by defeating enemies there.

----

In other news, I noticed that there are duplicate images for enemies: from the root/www/img, one is in enemies folder while the other is in the pictures folder. What I observed is that the former is used in battle while the latter is used in the Succubus House. The latter is also most likely used for cutscenes in side quests.

----

Now I have made graphic mods for this game.
  • Some enemies will retain some of their accessories when they strip naked.
  • Tutorial screenshots have English UI.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Can someone tell me how I get the breast addict status? Need it to do the busty phantom temptation event
If you don't mind spoilers you can probably find that on the Lust Friend wiki. I would link you to the page but I am trying to avoid being spoiled myself.

WhiTenshi

Sep 8, 2017
so guys, i know in 62studio's games passwords usually unlock a specific character and scene, was wondering if the password 6262 unlock a character/scene (?) also what is about the pass 2626(?). Sorry i just found out about passwords in every game and i am trying to figure out what does each pass unlock in each 62studio's games. thanks to anyone who will help.

• Thinking Face

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
so guys, i know in 62studio's games passwords usually unlock a specific character and scene, was wondering if the password 6262 unlock a character/scene (?) also what is about the pass 2626(?). Sorry i just found out about passwords in every game and i am trying to figure out what does each pass unlock in each 62studio's games. thanks to anyone who will help.
The code you need for Lust Friend is the one you gain from Cow Girl Ending (There's a link to download that game on my profile) or this link if you're interested in playign that but you already have the code. However there is a secondary code for anyone who had the CG pack they released in a collab.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The codes refer in release order, While I don't really know what 6262 does or if it has a use, I do know that the Code from Cow Girl Ending will unlock a scene in Lust Friend, Lust Memory unlocks a enemy in Succubus Puttel and Succubus Puttel unlocks a new battle in Succubus in Wonderland and has a code but Lust Grimm Again is still being developed so that'll have to wait but there is a few hints to what it could be.

Hope that helped and good night!

Till next time.

Last edited:

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
anyone have info on how to get the

-Sisterly succubus event
-patissier bonus event
and the training succubus bonus event?
Here's the guide: " "
1- There doesn't seem to be a sister succubus event.
2- Enter the bus in Nectaris City (in front of the nursery) at night from the opening in the fence below.
3- For this its kinda lengthy so you can just Training Succubus's individual page from the guide

May 10, 2018
Here's the guide: " "
1- There doesn't seem to be a sister succubus event.
2- Enter the bus in Nectaris City (in front of the nursery) at night from the opening in the fence below.
3- For this its kinda lengthy so you can just Training Succubus's individual page from the guide
seems to be what the event is called in the gallery room.
Looks like the regular succubus as she is the only one with a choker and according to the text the scene gives it happens in fess town but I've looked all around and haven't seen any event like that.

Doesn't seem to be on the character page of the character in question either

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
seems to be what the event is called in the gallery room.
Looks like the regular succubus as she is the only one with a choker and according to the text the scene gives it happens in fess town but I've looked all around and haven't seen any event like that.

Doesn't seem to be on the character page of the character in question either
Oh HER! I thought you meant the nun succubus. Here:
She's in Private House B. Guide explains how to enter

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
The scenes are much more meaningful if you see them while playing through the story.
Should also be noted that all of 62studio's main line games have an unlock all feature in the succubus house for those who want it.

Typically I would give a full save but due to having done genocide without backing up the files, it'll give you a black title screen as opposed to the True Ending title screen. I can still give it if you want though.

Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Should also be noted that all of 62studio's main line games have an unlock all feature in the succubus house for those who want it.

Typically I would give a full save but due to having done genocide without backing up the files, it'll give you a black title screen as opposed to the True Ending title screen. I can still give it if you want though.

Till next time.
Wait why would you do the G route in this game? I did it in wonderland after backing up save files but only cuz that game had an extra h-scene at the end. Does this have one too?

Chokchok

Nov 27, 2019
Wait why would you do the G route in this game? I did it in wonderland after backing up save files but only cuz that game had an extra h-scene at the end. Does this have one too?
If you go genocide route, there are 2 extra H-scenes with a Dark Fess and Demon. These aren't accessible through the Succubus House.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I figured I'd go see where Demon's appearances began after I helped in figuring out Succubus Puttel's G route. Also forgot to do the one for Wonderland, but mostly due to wanting to wait until the translation for it is completed.

Last edited:

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
If you go genocide route, there are 2 extra H-scenes with a Dark Fess and Demon. These aren't accessible through the Succubus House.
Oh, I knew about Demon appearing but didn’t know it was an h scene.
Wait I just realized it’s actually pretty annoying to successfully activate g-route in the game. Anybody got a save file?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Till next time.
Oh all those poor cute and cuddly succubi...

In terms of scenes, are those two scenes the only exclusive one in the game? I can only imagine how hot Dark Fess would be.

• Sad
Reactions: Crazycarzom
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes