Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
Fried code for church not working for me

6O1vqI

When I first played this game and tried to put the code in, it wouldn't work, what I learned is that the last lettr is actually a lettercase I, and not a lettercase L, try either to see if they work as both look the same in the game.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

gregoman3000

Apr 20, 2018
6O1vqI

When I first played this game and tried to put the code in, it wouldn't work, what I learned is that the last lettr is actually a lettercase I, and not a lettercase L, try either to see if they work as both look the same in the game.
What I learned was that the second character was a letter and not a number...

Reactions: Crazycarzom

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I apologise ahead of time if I'm being a pain but I'm trying to get the extra scenes with busty phantom and the goddess would very much appreciate it and another one is how many succubi do you need to attack for the save fairies to change

Sep 1, 2018
So what is the password for the different world is it in this one or another one
Sorry, what are you referring to here?

So I apologise ahead of time if I'm being a pain but I'm trying to get the extra scenes with busty phantom and the goddess would very much appreciate it and another one is how many succubi do you need to attack for the save fairies to change
After you've befriended Busty Phantom, you can find her at night in Raspberry Plateau: Entrance and later in a building in Desire Village. Talk to her while under the Breast Addict status.

After you've befriended Goddess, talk to her in the church in Fess Town while at level 1.

I believe you need to defeat 500 succubi to progress through all of the Record Keeper Fairies' dialogue options. Once you've done that, talk to the fairy in your house to access a hidden route. You'll want to back up your save file before trying out this route.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
Sorry, what are you referring to here?

After you've befriended Busty Phantom, you can find her at night in Raspberry Plateau: Entrance and later in a building in Desire Village. Talk to her while under the Breast Addict status.

After you've befriended Goddess, talk to her in the church in Fess Town while at level 1.

I believe you need to defeat 500 succubi to progress through all of the Record Keeper Fairies' dialogue options. Once you've done that, talk to the fairy in your house to access a hidden route. You'll want to back up your save file before trying out this route.
When you see the stump in the forest you go right and there is a wall with two chests and thank you for the other help

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
I wanted to start a new BFRPG and found that Lust Grimm, Lust Friend and Succubus Puttel were all made by the same developer. If anyone has played at least 2 of these games, which do you think is the best? Lust Grimm seems to have multiple 5 star ratings but Lust Friend, despite being a sequel only has 1 2 star review.

P.S. Does anyone know where to download succubus puttel that's translated? it's not on this site.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
I wanted to start a new BFRPG and found that Lust Grimm, Lust Friend and Succubus Puttel were all made by the same developer. If anyone has played at least 2 of these games, which do you think is the best? Lust Grimm seems to have multiple 5 star ratings but Lust Friend, despite being a sequel only has 1 2 star review.

P.S. Does anyone know where to download succubus puttel that's translated? it's not on this site.
im pretty sure i got succubus puttel from a site called hemdomblog, its like this but with a lot less available games, all the gamess have some level of femdom and some of them are not translated but i know succubus puttel is atleast machine translated there.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018

Lust grimm is the first, he is good.
Lust friend is the sequel
Succubus puttel is an other game, no direct relation with the lust series.

In each games, the arts are better, so you will find succubus puttel really beautiful.

Green though is editing MTL on lust friend and succubus puttel. Lust friends is finished and you can find the full translation here :
Succubus puttel is in progress.

alfalfafafa

Apr 9, 2021
The artwork and themes of characters is pretty great throughout this game. Some gripes with it but overall it's the best succubus game that I've played. Looking forward to the remake of the original.. tried to play it but the old engine is a total turn off

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The artwork and themes of characters is pretty great throughout this game. Some gripes with it but overall it's the best succubus game that I've played. Looking forward to the remake of the original.. tried to play it but the old engine is a total turn off
How was the English translation on this one? I love 62Studio's work but a fear of poor MTL is the only reason I haven't played them all yet. A big plus 1 to wanting to play the remake of Lust Grimm.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
How was the English translation on this one? I love 62Studio's work but a fear of poor MTL is the only reason I haven't played them all yet. A big plus 1 to wanting to play the remake of Lust Grimm.
All of the game is translated. The H-scene and the friendship dialogue are translated too now ( they weren't before )

alfalfafafa

Apr 9, 2021
If you get the patches the entire game is human translated based off the MTL and it's a decent experience. I read all the H Scenes from my favourite succubus (and there's a lot of good ones) and couldn't complain about the translation at all.

I think the patches are in this thread, but I got them from a different forum. Not sure why the OP download hasn't been updated with the full translation.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes