Unity Completed Lust from Beyond [Sensual Update] [Movie Games Lunarium]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Just a heads-up: Lunarium and Madmind Studios are co-opping the next Lust game. It will be published by Madmind Studios themselves.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you help me step by step how to install please? I downloaded it here through utorrent and it comes with 7 files, 2 are rar (GoodiesPack, SensualUpdate) and the other comes in .z01,z02,z03,z04 and .z05, do I have to use zip to extract it? Another question, is the sensual update already included or do I have to unzip the folder and install it?

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can you help me step by step how to install please? I downloaded it here through utorrent and it comes with 7 files, 2 are rar (GoodiesPack, SensualUpdate) and the other comes in .z01,z02,z03,z04 and .z05, do I have to use zip to extract it? Another question, is the sensual update already included or do I have to unzip the folder and install it?
Compressed archives that come separated in parts must all be extracted at the same time. Just highlight all of them, right click and extract. Pretty sure the goodies pack is not included by default, to the best of my memory it just adds a completion gallery to the title screen.

Reactions: Zero28

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Compressed archives that come separated in parts must all be extracted at the same time. Just highlight all of them, right click and extract. Pretty sure the goodies pack is not included by default, to the best of my memory it just adds a completion gallery to the title screen.
a question, Do you know if there is a mod trick to increase the camera further? I remember when I downloaded the game here when it came out and there was also a Trainer what I could zoom but unfortunately when I download that trainer, it does not work for me :(

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
It has to be a prequel, right? At the end of this game, the whole world went to shit.
Not necessarily. Lunarium's Discord channel has a sequel ideas sub channel filled with tons of plausable theories on what's next instead of what happened before. lauv'abrarc's reign doesn't happen overnight, it will take years for him to convert Earth into Lusst'ghaa 2.0 - Plenty of time for people to either submit slowly or form a resistance of some kind. Just like what happened to the Omniscients on Lusst'ghaa, there was a war when lauv'abrarc took control.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I never downloaded from this site, I had a key as an early Kickstarter backer so I got it on Steam. However, I think I can help with that part: Just extract .z01 with WinRAR or 7zip or any equivalent zip software. As for the Sensual Update, it's possible that this update is included because the Sensual Update launched at the same date that this thread was created.

EDIT: It's included. Check the Changelog for more details.

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
Not necessarily. Lunarium's Discord channel has a sequel ideas sub channel filled with tons of plausable theories on what's next instead of what happened before. lauv'abrarc's reign doesn't happen overnight, it will take years for him to convert Earth into Lusst'ghaa 2.0 - Plenty of time for people to either submit slowly or form a resistance of some kind. Just like what happened to the Omniscients on Lusst'ghaa, there was a war when lauv'abrarc took control.
Considering the increased budget of the next title, this could be very cool to see. Hopefully we get a whole new cast of characters. I'm a little tired of seeing Amanda, even if she is pivotal to the whole series (with her coming from Lust for Darkness and all)

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Considering the increased budget of the next title, this could be very cool to see. Hopefully we get a whole new cast of characters. I'm a little tired of seeing Amanda, even if she is pivotal to the whole series (with her coming from Lust for Darkness and all)
I can never get enough of Amanda, she literally sacrificed her child and husband willingly and offered them to Lusst'ghaa so she could have mind shattering orgasms again. My kind of nympho slutwife. :whistle::coffee:

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
During the meeting with Lilly, when she arrives and takes the guitar in her hands, I take the sedatives, and there's one last instruction to do but it's hidden by the game's HUD and I can't read it, so I'm stuck looking for what to do without finding the objective.

EDIT: I found it. You have to go down the stairs and turn right, there's a red bag on a chair, you have to open the bag and take the mediator for the guitar.

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
During the meeting with Lilly, when she arrives and takes the guitar in her hands, I take the sedatives, and there's one last instruction to do but it's hidden by the game's HUD and I can't read it, so I'm stuck looking for what to do without finding the objective.

EDIT: I found it. You have to go down the stairs and turn right, there's a red bag on a chair, you have to open the bag and take the mediator for the guitar.
If I remember correctly, that's the only part that's a little confusing about what to do. The rest of the game is way more clear.

feels like a discount resident evil with a nude mod
lmao, I wish it controlled like a resident evil. As much as I love the story and characters, I can't get used to how it controls. I swear the prequel had more responsive movement.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Any news games or games like that one you guys know I'm very interested by the genre

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes