Unity Completed Lust from Beyond [Sensual Update] [Movie Games Lunarium]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Doesnt seem to work, sidenote still cant find how to prepare the guitar. No tooltip im seeing even mentions how.
You have to press them in the same stroke, not one by one. I find that repeatedly mashing all three of them usually works best.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thought of that, jammed them all repeatedly with no effect.
I've never gotten it on my first try. I had to smash them for a hot minute also wondering why it wasn't working lol.
Try again for about a minute and see if you can work some magic.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
I've never gotten it on my first try. I had to smash them for a hot minute also wondering why it wasn't working lol.
Try again for about a minute and see if you can work some magic.
im more worried about the apparent lack of progress i can make. still havent made it past the guitar part lmao

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
i cant download with torrent i need some help
Probably nobody seeding. Leave the client active for a while, if a few days go by, then the torrent is probably dead.
Although I do recommend trying a different torrent client.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Probably nobody seeding. Leave the client active for a while, if a few days go by, then the torrent is probably dead.
Although I do recommend trying a different torrent client.
Yep, that was the goto client for me until they started using it to mine bitcoin.
Now i use

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Support Movie Games Lunarium, just buy it now that it's on sale. The games are worth it. If you want to play it in order:

1. Lust for Darkness
2. Lust from Beyond: Prologue (Free on Steam)
3. Lust from Beyond: Scarlet (Free on Steam)
4. Lust from Beyond

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Why can't I play the game,as soon as i open it, will flash back
If I understand, "flash back" meaning the game just closes back to desktop?
Let us know what your PC specs are, first of all.
If you're running a potato for a computer then big games like this won't run at all.

You may be able to find a reason if you check :
D:\Users\x\AppData\LocalLow\Movie Games Lunarium\Lust From Beyond -
"output_log.txt" - scroll through and see if there is an obvious error.

Secondly, you may be able to resolve this through some software updates.
Update your graphics driver.
Update to the latest and supported DirectX package.
Update Microsoft Visual C++ (search for vcredist).

zhouxingchi

Aug 16, 2020
If I understand, "flash back" meaning the game just closes back to desktop?
Let us know what your PC specs are, first of all.
If you're running a potato for a computer then big games like this won't run at all.

You may be able to find a reason if you check :
D:\Users\x\AppData\LocalLow\Movie Games Lunarium\Lust From Beyond -
"output_log.txt" - scroll through and see if there is an obvious error.

Secondly, you may be able to resolve this through some software updates.
Update your graphics driver.
Update to the latest and supported DirectX package.
Update Microsoft Visual C++ (search for vcredist).
Thank you

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
I don't know why the OP hasn't been updated to the latest version/build as of yet (if someone can please explain the reasoning for that) but if it is at all possible can someone (anyone) update the OP of this thread here to the latest public release, or maybe even the latest patreon build of the game?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I don't know why the OP hasn't been updated to the latest version/build as of yet (if someone can please explain the reasoning for that) but if it is at all possible can someone (anyone) update the OP of this thread here to the latest public release, or maybe even the latest patreon build of the game?
There is no patreon build, this game is literally only like €17 on Steam, guaranteed to be the latest build. So I suggest just buying the game and support this dev. More is coming soon, we don't yet know what they're working on but some of the devs are excited to show us soon - Could a sequel, could be something else.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
The only update i know about was the M Version, a version where most of the sex scenes and gore has been removed or censored, they say it is for those that like the lovecraft stuff but do not need the sexy and gore stuff, but it might be also for ppl from countries where the 18+ version is geoblocked like in germany.

I just checked SteamDB and it seems that there was an Explorer Update after the Sensual Update, before they went to that M Version.

zeolay you can also search the net for that newest update, took me less then 1 minute to find a torrent for that.

Last edited:

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
Oookaaay, sooo, as it turns out i really (really) thought there was an update for the game as i was just going off on the earlier 2022-2023 posts here but after going to the lust from beyond steam page and going through the "recent events and announcements" i found the latest update is the "explorer's update" from 2021.

I should've checked that in the first place and i am a complete dumbfuck for that, i am really sorry for that and for any inconvenience/confusion here.

Also, i have a question. Does anyone know if there's a option anywhere in-game or maybe perhaps a mod or cheat that removes the masks from all, most, or "some" of the characters at the very least?

I ask because that's what's mostly going to be the deciding factor here of whether or not it's worth it for me to buy the game.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Oookaaay, sooo, as it turns out i really (really) thought there was an update for the game as i was just going off on the earlier 2022-2023 posts here but after going to the lust from beyond steam page and going through the "recent events and announcements" i found the latest update is the "explorer's update" from 2021.

I should've checked that in the first place and i am a complete dumbfuck for that, i am really sorry for that and for any inconvenience/confusion here.

Also, i have a question. Does anyone know if there's a option anywhere in-game or maybe perhaps a mod or cheat that removes the masks from all, most, or "some" of the characters at the very least?

I ask because that's what's mostly going to be the deciding factor here of whether or not it's worth it for me to buy the game.
It seems like there is no mod for Lust from Beyond, i always look for mods especially the kinky stuff, and for many games you might find at least some nude mods in places like Nexus Mods, Loverslab Forum, ModDB, Reddit or in the mod section here, so if they exist then they are hidden somewhere deep.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
It seems like there is no mod for Lust from Beyond, i always look for mods especially the kinky stuff, and for many games you might find at least some nude mods in places like Nexus Mods, Loverslab Forum, ModDB, Reddit or in the mod section here, so if they exist then they are hidden somewhere deep.
Do you have or know where you can get a save to unlock the gallery?

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes