Unity Completed Lust from Beyond [Sensual Update] [Movie Games Lunarium]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
The changelog does not mention any additions to the gallery, or am I missing something?

Shane

May 24, 2017
The changelog does not mention any additions to the gallery, or am I missing something?

The very first change listed is the Gallery stuff

"
CHARACTER GALLERY

We’ve added new content – the CHARACTER GALLERY! If you ever wanted to take a closer look at the characters and their animations, now you can find collectibles in the game to unlock the 3D models.
"

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Oh nooo, the explorer update introduced new collectibles to unlock the gallery and now we have to go through the whole game again...

• Sad
Reactions: Homo_Erect_Us

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
Oh nooo, the explorer update introduced new collectibles to unlock the gallery and now we have to go through the whole game again...
I was afraid... my nightmare turned out true. If you are interested there's a game called Succubus which is up. Nothing like this but kinda freaky with combat. From the dev of Agony. I want MGL to make more LUST games to be honest. If rather than updates they gave me a prologue for new LUST game for Halloween i would be so happy. :(

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I started it and the further you get the more you unlock. I'm in Chapter 3 but the interesting characters come much later (those you can have sex with altough I don't know if you will be able to see that in the gallery). Good thing is you see what you have to achieve to unlock a character. There is some extra content in the game but I haven't seen it yet.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I started it and the further you get the more you unlock. I'm in Chapter 3 but the interesting characters come much later (those you can have sex with altough I don't know if you will be able to see that in the gallery). Good thing is you see what you have to achieve to unlock a character. There is some extra content in the game but I haven't seen it yet.
Somebody hacked the gallery into the previous version that's still uploaded here and there weren't many surprises or additional content in it. It looks like in the explorer update it's still the same gallery, so going through the game a third time is a hard sell for me.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Somebody hacked the gallery into the previous version that's still uploaded here and there weren't many surprises or additional content in it. It looks like in the explorer update it's still the same gallery, so going through the game a third time is a hard sell for me.
With extra content I meant this:
"In chapter IV, a new event has been added… find out where!"
The new gallery is explained as follows:
"We’ve added new content – the CHARACTER GALLERY! If you ever wanted to take a closer look at the characters and their animations, now you can find collectibles in the game to unlock the 3D models."
There are also new collectibles and a lot of fixes/improvements; if it's worth playing through it again? Only if you enjoy the game I'd say. Sooner or later somebody probably will upload a full save for the gallery.

zaqwe13

Sep 29, 2020
Boring game, should have dropped it when got a task to find the guitar pick, but dropped it the next chapter after wife had ruined sex scene because I got tired walking trying to figure out what to do next...

• Angry
Reactions: Dorksul

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
Can you guys help me? I can't seem to run this game. When I click on it, it shows the unity logo, my cursor changes and then it's just a black screen. I have a AMD Radeon HD 7670, If it helps at all.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Can you guys help me? I can't seem to run this game. When I click on it, it shows the unity logo, my cursor changes and then it's just a black screen. I have a AMD Radeon HD 7670, If it helps at all.
That might be not enough, this are the minimum requirements to run this game:

• Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD Phenom II X6 1075T.
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM.
  • Graphics: Radeon R9 280 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti.
  • DirectX: Version 11.
  • Storage: 37 GB available space.
  • Sound Card: DirectX compatible.

Slilo

Apr 8, 2018
Can anyone share a full save on the latest patch? I went through the whole game right after it came out, but this save doesn't open the gallery, and I don't want to go through it again.

Jul 8, 2020
Gallery Unlock (for "Sensual Update" only)
Unlocks everything in the Gallery

Put the file in "Lust From Beyond_Data\Managed" and replace the original
it worked but now i crash when i try to enter the character gallery and i forgot to make a back so could you give me one?

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
it worked but now i crash when i try to enter the character gallery and i forgot to make a back so could you give me one?
Guess there has been an update to the game.
As long as the update is not posted here you have to use the version in OP

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes