Unity Completed Lust from Beyond [Sensual Update] [Movie Games Lunarium]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

gAm3r_13

May 9, 2019
Ah Ok, thanks for the quick answer. So would really only from chapter 14 new scenes there and only if I choose the dialogs so that I
the right triggere?! Mhm... well, then I see that now as played through and look for me another game.

Although I want to express here again a praise, such games please me. A little more freedom of choice,
more secrets, (maybe more sex), and a little more horror or brutality. -> Would fit the game more
or would fit a bit more to the first part.
But that's just my opinion.

PS.: I can't find the gallery though... or is it still coming?!

Translated with (free version)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ah Ok, danke erstmal für die rasche Antwort. Also wäre wirklich nur ab Kapitel 14 neue Szenen dabei und auch nur wenn ich die Dialoge so wähle das ich
das richtige triggere?! Mhm... gut, dann seh ich das jetzt als Durchgespielt an und such mir ein anderes Game.

Obwohl ich hier nochmal ein Lob aussprechen will, solche Spiele gefallen mir. Etwas mehr Entscheidungsfreiheit,
mehr Geheimnisse, (vielleicht mehr Sex), und etwas mehr Horror bzw. Brutalität. -> Würde zum Spiel mehr passen
bzw. würde etwas mehr zum ersten Teil passen.
Aber das ist nur Meine Meinung.

PS.: Die Gallerie find ich allerdings nicht... oder kommt die noch?!

gAm3r_13

May 9, 2019
gallery is on the main menu, you must have a completed save to see the scenes
Strange! As I said, have completed the game. Still only got the usual menu:
Resume
New game
Option
Exit

Well, thank you for the answers. I'll just finish it again with other dialogs.
Option
Beenden

Naja ich danke euch erstmal für die Antworten. Werd es einfach nochmal abschließen mit anderen Dialogen.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
Both new scenes are pretty short, and they aren't QTEs like the rest of the game. Actual cut scenes instead.
The new Amanda scene is a pretty big letdown, it's a handjob + anal play for ~5 seconds.
Can you please show or tell me how to get this new Amanda scene.

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
its kinda hit or miss, try mashing all three of the keys multiple times at the same time
i never got it on my first try
i just realized that i was in the gallery mode or something while try to mash the keyboard...
do i need to be in the actual game play?...

• Haha
Reactions: Prick

indria

Mar 5, 2017
I look at steam reviews and i think i am a dumb-dumb. This is the most boring horror game i have ever played in my life. Stardew Valley is more scary than this lol.
And making the endings "story cards" is a cheap shot to be honest. How the hell the game has a positive review with a shit story like this, idk.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
This is the most boring horror game i have ever played in my life.
then you missed "Agony", it's even worse, same concept, but instead of eldritch gods - demons, with tiny sprinkle of gore for flavor
honestly don't understand appeal of those games, they lack on all fronts - not enough gameplay to be a game, not enough of lewd to be an "adult" game
i mean, when your perverted cult orgies don't even reach level of most amateur swinger party...

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
honestly don't understand appeal of those games, they lack on all fronts
I think the problem is just that small studios lack the budget and manpower for visuals, animations and overall size of the game.

indria

Mar 5, 2017
then you missed "Agony", it's even worse, same concept, but instead of eldritch gods - demons, with tiny sprinkle of gore for flavor
honestly don't understand appeal of those games, they lack on all fronts - not enough gameplay to be a game, not enough of lewd to be an "adult" game
i mean, when your perverted cult orgies don't even reach level of most amateur swinger party...
Saw that game in youtube didnt appeal to me.

To be honest i didn't play this game for the "adult" part. Just wanted a Lovecraftian horror and went with it. But oh man this game just uses the "lust" and "sex" part as a marketing coy. Replace the lust cults with vegans and vegetarians and change nothing in the game you can still play the game without any awkward plot changes.

It would be much better if they introduce the protagonist into one of the cults and as the plot continues he slowly loses his sanity and cant differentiate what is real and what is not, interchanging between the real world and lust world etc.

Honestly I don't remember half of the game now i think about it lol.

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
is this game like a vn ? does it has any interactions? also do I need to install all the parts before playing?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
is this game like a vn ? does it has any interactions? also do I need to install all the parts before playing?
It's a full blown 3D adventure game, more focused on story telling. It's mostly exploring, and sneaking around enemies.
The different parts are the entire game split into smaller downloads, you need to download all of the parts, then using 7zip or winrar select them all and click "extract here".
(Alternatively just use the torrent)

The goodies pack is basically DLC.

Before you jump into the game, read the reviews section found at the top of page 1. My review will give you a decent idea of what to expect.

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
It's a full blown 3D adventure game, more focused on story telling. It's mostly exploring, and sneaking around enemies.
The different parts are the entire game split into smaller downloads, you need to download all of the parts, then using 7zip or winrar select them all and click "extract here".
(Alternatively just use the torrent)

The goodies pack is basically DLC.

Before you jump into the game, read the reviews section found at the top of page 1. My review will give you a decent idea of what to expect.
thanks a lot for both review and info

slice3819

Mar 16, 2021
Gallery Unlock (for "Sensual Update" only)
Unlocks everything in the Gallery

Put the file in "Lust From Beyond_Data\Managed" and replace the original
I did exactly the same as you said here but the gallery in menu still shows coming soon...

Feb 20, 2020
Incredible gameplay and storytelling. Got some heart attack jumpscares and the sound design is giving me the creeps. All in all a fucking masterpiece allthough its file size gave me a headache.

Shane

May 24, 2017
Any new gallery unlock for the Explorer update? Gonna test if the old one still works now

Edit: Seems to just crash

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes