Unity Completed Lust from Beyond [Sensual Update] [Movie Games Lunarium]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
The problem with this game is that there are no fov sliders. The movement and the head bob really makes alot of people sick.

beta033a

Jul 8, 2017
Is there a guide or walkthrough for this game?

Where tf is the guitar pick?
EDIT: i figured it out. READ THE TEXTS! in the backpack downstairs

Last edited:

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
Does somebody know what the downloadable Goodies Pack is? Can't find something about it in this thread

hotforhairy

May 7, 2017
Chapter select for this game would be nice, im not going to play the game again to reach new content :( Any saves in chapter XIV please?

cuverschaap

Feb 17, 2018
Chapter select for this game would be nice, im not going to play the game again to reach new content :( Any saves in chapter XIV please?
Hard to believe, but this is exactly where I was before the update dropped. I've attached it. No idea if it works for the new content (downloading it right now), but it is chapter 14.

Unpack with 7zip and place save.ts into C:\Users\*account name*\AppData\LocalLow\Movie Games Lunarium\Lust From Beyond\profile\

Let me know how it goes!

Oh, sorry, I'm in chapter 9 actually :-(. Depending on how long you all want to wait, I'll upload one for chapter 14 soon.

Yerenth2B

Jul 27, 2017
Hope it helps.

This is also were the is available. But It seems that is not possible in this save because I chose a "wrong" dialogue option before. I don't remember, this save predates the update.

Copy the save.ts in C:\Users\<account name>\AppData\LocalLow\Movie Games Lunarium\Lust From Beyond\profile\

Last edited:
Reactions: pxa

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
Character Viewer Preview (for "Sensual Update" only)
Seems like the Character Viewer is already fully implemented in the game.
I didnt want to dig too deep into the game and since I wasnt able to actually enable the "Character Viewer" Button in the Main Menu I just replaced the "Chamber of Lust" Button with the Character Viewer one.

MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR Assembly-CSharp.dll BEFORE OVERWRITING

Put the file in "Lust From Beyond_Data\Managed" and replace the original

excalibur106

Oct 19, 2017
Character Viewer Preview (for "Sensual Update" only)
Seems like the Character Viewer is already fully implemented in the game.
I didnt want to dig too deep into the game and since I wasnt able to actually enable the "Character Viewer" Button in the Main Menu I just replaced the "Chamber of Lust" Button with the Character Viewer one.

MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR Assembly-CSharp.dll BEFORE OVERWRITING

Put the file in "Lust From Beyond_Data\Managed" and replace the original
Thanks for posting! One weird bug I found is that whenever you move the mouse it rotates the model. This is even the case when scrolling through the menu.

Reactions: yip701

Mobiquick

Sep 23, 2020
The quality is so great that I forgot I was playing a NSFW game and got indulged into the story, kudos devs

hotforhairy

May 7, 2017
Hope it helps.

This is also were the is available. But It seems that is not possible in this save because I chose a "wrong" dialogue option before. I don't remember, this save predates the update.

Copy the save.ts in C:\Users\<account name>\AppData\LocalLow\Movie Games Lunarium\Lust From Beyond\profile\
Ty alot.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
was digging more into the assembly and found out there are already cheats implemented in the game.
press d+e+v togheter while in the options menu to activate.
That's a nice find. I just wish there were more fun cheats like noclip.

Reactions: noxtek

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
i want to throw up when I remember or play this game

human it's walk like this ??? (walk shake , sex shake and can't control)

Reactions: Tentacle

o7sniip

Dec 6, 2020
I've seen a gameplay video of this some time ago and I gotta say it looked top notch but the video made it seem like a game with sex in it rather than an actual smut game. Does this game have enough smut in it to actually be a smut game?
Here's a quote from the dev's themselves:

1624373809489.png

I gave it a thumbs down for the gameplay alone, as a smut game it's... well it's not a smut game. It was just a disappointment all around.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Here's a quote from the dev's themselves:

View attachment 1259847

I gave it a thumbs down for the gameplay alone, as a smut game it's... well it's not a smut game. It was just a disappointment all around.
Yikes. Given the size of the game I assume the sex scenes in the gallery would have to be top notch to be worth downloading solely for the smut and from what I've seen in gameplay videos they are definitely not. Thanks for the response mate

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes