Unity Completed Lust from Beyond [Sensual Update] [Movie Games Lunarium]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
It's because it is entirely lacking in the xxx dept. The dev would be much better off cutting out the promise of xxx and just do the puzzle games he so clearly wants to do.

Either that or seriously up the dose of kinky

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I wanted to play this game, I tried to play this game, I got to chapter 4, lost all of my sanity, and quit, seriously, who thought making the character impossible to control, and make the player nauseous was a good idea? especially since you start with 4 sanities and lose at least 3 sanities in chapters 3 and 4, before the escape, sneak, and chase sequence.

I don't know why they shot themselves in the foot with the health and sanity bars, and I especially don't know what the fuck they were thinking with the "lustful god gifts" this was clearly meant to be a walking sim with puzzle elements about a dude and a lust cult, they fixed the interaction system in this game, cleaned up the art style, and made a much better story, at the apparent cost of my stomach, and it's not even to any of the "horror" (IDK if I've been on the internet too long, but seriously this game isn't scary and the imagery is mediocre, Fallout 3 did better body horror, and squishy tentacle land is just a pain to navigate).

If anyone has a trainer or a cheat table that makes it so that sanity doesn't drain, I'll give this game another shot, but as it is, I'm not restarting so I can hope 1 more sanity would this game playable.

Edit: like a lot of the mechanics in this game, upon trying again sanity just doesn't become a factor after chapter 5, only briefly becoming a nuisance, but at that point, you have items to heal sanity, I just got unlucky and everything that could drain my sanity did.

If anyone wants to play this to completion, I came to the conclusion the best ending is to spare Dr. Austerlitz, don’t save Mabel, spare Jonathan, Object Amanda, neither of the ending and none of the variations are good, but I think this is the best.
You have a cheat table on fearlessrevolution.com if you are interested.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Gabaw

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
You have a cheat table on fearlessrevolution.com if you are interested.
Hope this helps.

Thank you, but that won't be necessary anymore, I gave the game another shot and it turns out I was too curious and looked at everything and explored, which caused me to trigger every event that could drop my sanity.

Thank you for finding the cheat table, if someone is giving the game a first shake I suggest grabbing it because the game punishing you for looking at things, to me at least, is counterintuitive.

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin and Daba

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019
Magnet link for new update containing Sensual Update, Chambers of pleasure and digital goodies.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I liked the other ones they did, this one looks like alot more gameplay
although i still wish there was more sexual content in it.
May have to try it out later at some point

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
first halft was "best game ever"........... second part change is worst ever made, and end so sick withouw a happy ending (just so there can be second game, but i dont think i ever play or must see the "ending(s) first, game make no sense at all, your there savior, so there workship you and at same time want torture you, murder and rape you , i look ending on yt , was me to difficult with that monsters each time you escape you restart where you was, and ending murder anyway.............still give me shills, worst game ever made, first game was so much beter, its sad, first half was so great, so good, so special, and change into a phsycho escape game withouw change to escape, most part of end of game was complete BS, and make so sense at all, looks a horror gay sex , bdsm mix (realise , there is not even a word for the sickness of the game, .............. sadistic excape the cult ............... ish

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Can't figure out the new scene with Mabel. "Get to know each other better" doesn't help much, because afaik you interact with her like twice for the whole game.
I'm not sure I'm up for going through the game again from the start, just to get a 5 seconds non-interactive scene.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Torrent file please.
Nopy Fileserver seems to be offline all the time since yesterday.
There's a second mirror for the torrent in OP now

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I've seen a gameplay video of this some time ago and I gotta say it looked top notch but the video made it seem like a game with sex in it rather than an actual smut game. Does this game have enough smut in it to actually be a smut game?

Reactions: italicus and X-zeN
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes