Unity Completed Lust from Beyond [Sensual Update] [Movie Games Lunarium]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Very disturbing but beatifull game but to all players be aware. Treat recommended requiments as minimum if you want play in little better quality. For story its little above average in some moments but not to bad to abandon that game. Some parts are better and then you are aware how much time passed on playing. Two-headed monstrosity is curiously very often point of interest for many my friends who played lust from beyond. Why 2 heads?

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
where the hell are all the golden hands, the update that keeps spawning the fat guy makes this stupidly annoying.

Rupertvangog

Jan 3, 2020
Playing since 1993 ( Doom ) MS-DOS, officially, this is first game in my life which made my dizzy, in 15 min :D even VR games doesn't make that, Bravo dev. At least this game forced me to take a fresh air, one good point for a game.:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw and Nulldev

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Could someone show us the videos of these new scenes?
Both new scenes are pretty short, and they aren't QTEs like the rest of the game. Actual cut scenes instead.
The new Amanda scene is a pretty big letdown, it's a handjob + anal play for ~5 seconds.

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
How do i install this, the Parts confuse me
Just use win rar or other like 7zip to unzip the first file LustFromBeyond-SensualUpdate.zip and it will unpack the other parts z01 etc, takes about 15 mins to do , then you will have the folder ,
LustFromBeyond-SensualUpdate . find in it the Lust from Beyond.exe. enjoy

Last edited:

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
i bought the game... and the cheats DEV in option menu is not working for me.. i guess i have to go with the F95 ones...

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
i bought the game... and the cheats DEV in option menu is not working for me.. i guess i have to go with the F95 ones...
its kinda hit or miss, try mashing all three of the keys multiple times at the same time
i never got it on my first try

gAm3r_13

May 9, 2019
Well since my German request was deleted, now again in English.
I hope that translates the translator relatively neatly... ^^

I have the game through and wonder if it is worth playing again?
Does the game change if I give different answers in the dialogs or if I generally acted differently in the game?
would have? (Especially in the dream where you can have fun with "Lily"?!) or does only the end change, that is, the texts at the end what happened to everyone?

I hope that is so understandably expressed and you understand what I mean.

MFG

Translated with (free version)
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gut da meine deutsche Anfrage gelöscht wurde, jetzt nochmal auf Englisch.
Ich hoffe das Übersetzt der Translator relativ ordentlich... ^^

Ich hab das Spiel durch und Frage mich ob es sich lohnt nochmal zu Spielen?
Änderst sich das Spiel wenn ich in den Dialogen andere Antworten gebe bzw. wenn ich im Spiel allgemein anders gehandelt
hätte? (Gerade in dem Traum wo man sich mit "Lily" vergnügen kann?!) oder ändert sich nur das Ende, sprich die Texte am Ende was mit jedem Passiert ist?

Ich hoffe das ist so verständlich ausgedrückt und man versteht was ich meine.

MFG

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
worth playing again?
The new update features some fixes, and some new scenes with Amanda and Mabel (based on dialogue choices.)
The game endings have not changed, and are based on the choices you make through the game, I think there is a dozen alternate endings. Honestly, if you've already played the game, there isn't much reason to play again other than to see the new scenes in chapter 14. There's also a "gallery" mode available on the main menu, and future content is planned to add a model viewer.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes