Unity Completed Lust from Beyond [Sensual Update] [Movie Games Lunarium]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Here's a teaser that dropped yesterday, stay tuned! December the 15th is Madnight, then they'll tell us more about the sequel.

image.png

And this one from earlier:

image2.png

It appears the lead developer from Lunarium has been kidnapped by Madmind Studios!

image3.png

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Tomorrow will we get more information about this game?
We already have. The next game is called Lust of God and is developed by Madmind Studios.

Steam page: (Requires Age Verification)

Protagonist: (Name unknown as of now, but we know she has received mutations and wields powers. Seeing powers most likely)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
We already have. The next game is called Lust of God and is developed by Madmind Studios.

Protagonist: (Name unknown as of now, but we know she has received mutations and wields powers. Seeing powers most likely)

Do you know if the game is made by unity or Unreal 4 and there is already a release date?

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Do you know if the game is made by unity or Unreal 4 and there is already a release date?
It's made on Unreal Engine 5. Madmind developer said so, and Lunarium/Mehuman Games too is working with Unreal Engine 5 now on their new title Vampire Dynasty, also on Steam. There is no release date yet.

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017

Man. I knew they were going to up the ante, but reading all that made me realize that I like the more subdued tone of Lust for Darkness a lot more. It's a lot cooler to see a normal environment being slowly corrupted by an unknown influence, far too mysterious to grasp. Rather than an already doomed world. Guess it's just me, I never even really liked the otherworldly sections in Lust from Beyond.

I hope they develop a nice game. Making an apocalyptic sexual landscape in the midst of the death of an immortal lust god is a tall order, specially for an indie studio like them. It could be very underwhelming or pretty rad.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Man. I knew they were going to up the ante, but reading all that made me realize that I like the more subdued tone of Lust for Darkness a lot more. It's a lot cooler to see a normal environment being slowly corrupted by an unknown influence, far too mysterious to grasp. Rather than an already doomed world. Guess it's just me, I never even really liked the otherworldly sections in Lust from Beyond.
Sneaking around the mansion in the prologue demo was pretty fun. I was a little disappointed, when the full game was almost none of that. It was bigger in scale, but it also laid everything bare and unveiled the mystery.
Monsters you can't see just are much creepier than monsters that can be beat with clear game mechanics. I don't think the prologue demo even had any enemies and it still had a much creepier vibe.

Reactions: ultramanfan

dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
So the devs really decided to go with the apocalyptic ending. Pretty bold decision and surprising. I'm excited to see how it turns out.
I personally liked the other world sections, it was very Lovecraftian o_O

Reactions: ultramanfan

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
I tried requesting a re-upping of the dead links. Hopefully I did that right and happy to hear that a new game is in the making.
It is a bit disappointing for me that they went the route of more otherwordly stuff instead of the cool:
"Here is a big mansion with tons of secrets that lead to the lewd. Try not to be caught in the act of sneaking around if possible."
Imo the mansion stuff worked better for what they were going for.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Will it be more cojntent on this game or is v1.0 all game ?

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
I mentioned this over at Lust for Darkness but i'd like to reiterate it here if that's okay.

So, i don't know if it would even be possible to make a mod to remove the masks, especially if the developer(s) didn't bother doing the faces "behind" the masks y'know but i was wondering if anyone either knows if there's already mod out there that removes the mask and if they can link it here OR, if anyone has any experience in modding and could at least TRY to maybe see if the masks are able to be removed and y'know see if they even have faces behind there as well as sharing the mod here IF that's okay.

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
I mentioned this over at Lust for Darkness but i'd like to reiterate it here if that's okay.

So, i don't know if it would even be possible to make a mod to remove the masks, especially if the developer(s) didn't bother doing the faces "behind" the masks y'know but i was wondering if anyone either knows if there's already mod out there that removes the mask and if they can link it here OR, if anyone has any experience in modding and could at least TRY to maybe see if the masks are able to be removed and y'know see if they even have faces behind there as well as sharing the mod here IF that's okay.
I don't think the problem is that there are no faces under the masks (There most likely are). But rather that there is no lip-sync or animation on them at all. Hell, now that I think about it. The masks are probably baked into the models to avoid misalignment in the animations. So it's probably not worth it to go through all that trouble, man. ):

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't think the problem is that there are no faces under the masks (There most likely are). But rather that there is no lip-sync or animation on them at all. Hell, now that I think about it. The masks are probably baked into the models to avoid misalignment in the animations. So it's probably not worth it to go through all that trouble, man. ):
I went diving through the textures for this game a while back. I think all of the faces are there, but you're probably right about the facial animations being totally blank if the masks are removed.

Only realistic mod I could imagine is to overwrite the texture for the masks with a transparent texture.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can I run this game on a potato notebook with integraded graphics
Not sure how optimized this game actually is, probably not even worth playing on super low settings. But yes, AFAIK there are graphics options to reduce the overall load on your system. Depends on how potato is potato.

Reactions: Chakas
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes