decker2

Jul 6, 2017
they just released a remake of this game

they add more cgs and some colap characters thats nice...
its shared there

also free updates there

i could upload it to mega, but i'm too lazy:p

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
they just released a remake of this game

they add more cgs and some colap characters thats nice...
its shared there

also free updates there

i could upload it to mega, but i'm too lazy:p
Is the English as good as it is in the original Lust Grimm?

I found this with zippy link
Is the version in this link's English as good as in this one?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Is the English as good as it is in the original Lust Grimm?
no english. it's a "new" game:cautious:
but i guess you can try to use the original translation...

on a side note, the best girl with animated cgs is this colap girl:

it shows the difference in quality when one colap contribution looks better than the rest of the game:sneaky:
(these guys are awesome all power to the Lilith):love:

Last edited:
  • Love

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
no english. it's a "new" game:cautious:
but i guess you can try to use the original translation...

on a side note, the best girl with animated cgs is this colap girl:

it shows the difference in quality when one colap contribution looks better than the rest of the game:sneaky:
(these guys are awesome all power to the Lilith):love:
Thank you for the response. I am following your link to to take a sneak peek at this "Best girl" you speak of. I have seen a few great girls in the original so that's going to be a tough bar to beat. All power to Lilith indeed!

I'm currently working on an English translation for LustGrimm Again:
Thank you so much! You are working on one of the best games soon to be on this site!

Reactions: MisterIncognito

AdamantEG

Jan 10, 2018
Out of curioisity, anybody got a save with the Succubus house unlocked? I know it can be unlocked if you advance the story, but would happen have one where it's already unlocked? I'm trying to get the Sickle to advance, but it's saying, "Cna't go any further in the demo version", but it's the one off Hemdom's site. Anybody know what the deal with that is too? It says it was the full game.

Thanks!

Last edited:

MezMez

Dec 20, 2017
So I did an MTL of Lust Grimm Again. Centered the combat sprites, wrapped most text. Put item descriptions in 2 lines instead of just one,... replaced mentions of "smoke" to "suck" (for real tho, I dont know why T++ thinks that smoke = suck, but whatever, since there is no actual smoking in the game, I could just Ctrl+F and replace all smh) and mostly importantly, fixed all broken Qwexy tags.

Try it out I guess.

MezMez

Dec 20, 2017
So I did an MTL of Lust Grimm Again. Centered the combat sprites, wrapped most text. Put item descriptions in 2 lines instead of just one,... replaced mentions of "smoke" to "suck" (for real tho, I dont know why T++ thinks that smoke = suck, but whatever, since there is no actual smoking in the game, I could just Ctrl+F and replace all smh) and mostly importantly, fixed all broken Qwexy tags.

Try it out I guess.
Mega
Also took some liberties in translating combat commands and some such, fixed most cases of wrong pronouns (if any have evaded me, I apologize).

Reactions: SkullAndTheShark
Oct 5, 2019
Does anyone have a download MEGA/NOPY/Anonfile or anything of the sorts for 'again' version? Don't trust that site posted above.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Like I said, the first number is the position, so 3=9 would mean it goes _ _ 9 _ _
put it all together and you get 36960
also, just a helpful hint, check the 2 holes in the roof you can see in your first picture.
Big plus 1 to checking the holes in the roof.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes